No announcement yet.

There will be a full guy this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if Wentz was the problem, then Howie must go first. Howie's only strength is managing the cap and he's no longer even doing that. Howie needs to go. No question about it.

Comment

Press Taylor.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It needs to be Howie and his whole fucking talent evaluating staff...no one is ready to be the "next man up" EVER...team is old right before our eyes...their smugness in "we're smarter than you" oozes Reid...I get the injuries but to see this team from an SB win to this pile of shit they're serving us is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          It needs to be Howie and his whole fucking talent evaluating staff...no one is ready to be the "next man up" EVER...team is old right before our eyes...their smugness in "we're smarter than you" oozes Reid...I get the injuries but to see this team from an SB win to this pile of shit they're serving us is not acceptable.
          I'd also prefer for it to be Howie. After the 2012-13 drafts combined with an unbelievably great group of free agents won them the SB. Ever since then they've kept the band together in a way you don't really see NFL teams do. The current WR situation is baffling. There was no reason to extend DeSean after they traded for him.

As far as Schwartz goes, I don't want him gone just for the sake of it. They could do worse and I don't want a situation like firing McDermott only to hire Castillo (even though that exact scenario is unlikely to play out again).
          Last edited by art vandelay; 09-27-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

McDermott?? True there but the Swantz scheme just doesn't seem to make it in today's NFL...the personnel he has to use however does blow...Mills Gerry please

Comment

Nobody is going anywhere, Lurie makes the decision and he is loyal, sometimes to loyal.

Comment

Working...
              X