Fuck you Gomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Gomer

What the fuck is that play designed to do without blocking the end?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Strange play call and poorly executed on top of it.

That stupid 2pt conversion on the first TD came back and bit him in the ass.
    Last edited by Raptor; 10-18-2020, 04:32 PM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

So glad he went for 2 when we were down 17 - 6.. Brilliant!

Oh and your QB is hot you call that hot garbage play lol

Comment

and isnt Hurts kind of better at that?
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          and isnt Hurts kind of better at that?
          Another reason no one including the Eagles knows why they drafted Hurts. If you don't use him there he is pretty much worthless at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            So glad he went for 2 when we were down 17 - 6.. Brilliant!

Oh and your QB is hot you call that hot garbage play lol
            You are aware that if they hadn’t gone for two after the first TD, they wouldn’t have (successfully) gone for it after the second?

Anyway, terrible call.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

You are aware that if they hadn’t gone for two after the first TD, they wouldn’t have (successfully) gone for it after the second?

Anyway, terrible call.
              Huh we would have needed 1 point to tie at the end of the game lol

Comment

I missed your post complimenting the play design that sprung Whiteside wide open on the previous 2 point conversion.

Scott and Wentz got tangled up on the last play. Can't say I liked the call.

The better team won.
                Last edited by Maniac; 10-18-2020, 04:38 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Plus the way elliot is kicking if he makes the XP

Comment

Huh we would have needed 1 point to tie at the end of the game lol
                    So let’s say they kick it after the first TD. Then it’s 17-7.

This means that the next score would have come with the Ravens up 24-7. They would have kicked it, making it 24-14. Which is what the score was anyway after one failed and one successful two point conversion.

Anyway the call was horrendous and you’re right that they should have kept letting Wentz throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      I missed your post complimenting the play design that sprung Whiteside wide open on the previous 2 point conversion.

Scott and Wentz got tangled up on the last play. Can't say I liked the call.

The better team won.
                      Fucking please.

The DE blew that shit up because Gomer is trying to get cute and the guy isn't even blocked when the play is running right into him.

And he's doing this with Joe Blows and Jim Whothefuckisthats on the OL ... and the game on the line.

Better team could have been BEAT ... they had the mo.
                      Last edited by slag; 10-18-2020, 04:51 PM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Fucking please. I didn't like that particular call either but he also made the calls that had them in a game that they had no business to be in. Maybe he was trying to keep Joe Blow from getting blown up on a blitz.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

So let’s say they kick it after the first TD. Then it’s 17-7.

This means that the next score would have come with the Ravens up 24-7. They would have kicked it, making it 24-14. Which is what the score was anyway after one failed and one successful two point conversion.

Anyway the call was horrendous and you’re right that they should have kept letting Wentz throw.

Not to argue but if they don't go for 2 so soon in the game, would they have had a chance to kick a point after to tie? 17 - 7 was a 10 point game why make it harder on yourself so early in the game so you are forced to go for 2 if you miss? It's just a stupid decision period.

Comment

Not to argue but if they don't go for 2 so soon in the game, would they have had a chance to kick a point after to tie? 17 - 7 was a 10 point game why make it harder on yourself so early in the game so you are forced to go for 2 if you miss? It's just a stupid decision period.
                            Yeah I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here, but if they'd been successful on that initial 2 point try, then they wouldn't have gone for 2 when they were down 24-6. They were successful on that try. Either way they're down 24-10 in that spot.

Comment

Pederson claiming in post game they were out of red zone plays at that point. How does that even happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X