Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott

Is Reno Mahe 2.0. The league figured him out. If Sanders can’t go Thursday we better pick up someone off waivers.

He has a cool name and did a great dance, but he’s a third down back at best. Big mistake not bringing in another capable NFL back.

Comment

Clement is even worse. How much longer are they going to let him hang around.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Is Reno Mahe 2.0. The league figured him out. If Sanders can’t go Thursday we better pick up someone off waivers.
        Ya all those football aficionados saying we were set at RB and we didn't need anyone cause we had Sanders Scott and Clement sure know their football let me tell ya. Not referring to you, just general sentiment across the board.

As if Sanders got hurt we were set at the position or when he was off the field we had serviceable replacements lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Ya all those football aficionados saying we were set at RB and we didn't need anyone cause we had Sanders Scott and Clement sure know their football let me tell ya. Not referring to you, just general sentiment across the board.

As if Sanders got hurt we were set at the position or when he was off the field we had serviceable replacements lol
          Name names. I don’t believe anyone here said the Eagles were set.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see how we can rate our RBs with a patchwork OL that can't can't open a hole or block for shit. Peters is toast, Johnson banged up, Brooks out, it is a f-ing mess.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

This is why I've always said we should've kept Howard. Regardless of his situation in Miami, he's an experienced big back. They also missed out on Freeman. We need depth at running back. Sanders isn't a huge guy a can get hurt. Scott is great at swing passes and screens.. Which they're not even using him for like dumb asses. Not the type of back you want carrying the load though. He's smaller than most high school backs. Clement hasn't done a thing since 17 either. He was good behind Ajay and Blount.. That's about it
              Last edited by maggsgsr; 10-19-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

This probably shows how badly the season is going, but I'm hoping that Miami cuts Jordan Howard and he can come back with the Dolphins paying most of his salary.

Comment

True I'd love to see him come back. He's the type of back who won't get hot on a few carries though. Later in the game he gets stronger and starts grinding down on defenses. Has to be feed the ball

Comment

We all said they were playing with fire when they had nobody behind Sanders. Running back by committee is the logical solution for backfields. Bell cow running backs are too risky. What's worse is when you have to overpay them after they typically hit the wall after four or five years. Boston Scott is not a backup running back. He's a RB3. This team has as many RB2s as it does WR1s.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      We all said they were playing with fire when they had nobody behind Sanders. Running back by committee is the logical solution for backfields. Bell cow running backs are too risky. What's worse is when you have to overpay them after they typically hit the wall after four or five years. Boston Scott is not a backup running back. He's a RB3. This team has as many RB2s as it does WR1s.
                      Sputum92 says the board was full of posters who said nah we are fine at running back so I have to call FAKE NEWS on you.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Sputum92 says the board was full of posters who said nah we are fine at running back so I have to call FAKE NEWS on you.
                        ok I guess I will have to go back and read hundreds of posts but many were saying Sanders can be the bell cow and we were fine with Scott and Clement. There were posts about needing to add AP etc and some were saying we were fine there (and they know who they were) but if I must look back on them all I will find some examples no worries

Comment

For the record, I had a good offseason as a faux GM this year. I'm not gaybacking the threads but here's a few of my comments.

"Let's not forget he still has a hole in the backfield. You can't just have Sanders back there".
                          "I think if I was Howie and didn't know how to draft a wideout, I would have traded up for Lamb or the very least taken Jefferson (and probably another in the second round)."
                          "I'd rather have James Bradberry if he's cheaper. Playing in that division as a corner isn't easy and he knows how to actually tackle someone."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

ok I guess I will have to go back and read hundreds of posts but many were saying Sanders can be the bell cow and we were fine with Scott and Clement. There were posts about needing to add AP etc and some were saying we were fine there (and they know who they were) but if I must look back on them all I will find some examples no worries
                            Nobody said that fam. And “I told you so” shit ain’t the move here.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X