LET'S COUNT THE WAYS.... THE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Wait, you're telling me a QB missed an open receiver on one play? You don't say. My bad, bench him.
    once maybe ok, but multiple times is just bad play and that is bad play period
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I really feel bad for Reagor. He had bad numbers in college because of his poor quarterback play. He now comes to the NFL and gets another quarterback who can't play. On the flipside, Jefferson and Lamb are lucky to be paired up with quality QBs like Cousins and Dalton. I hope we bring back JJAW when they turn the reigns over to Hurts. Obviously, he wasn't the issue.
      Last edited by Snakebitten; 11-23-2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
        Per Pro Football Reference only Jay Fiedler has a performance as statically bad, since they've been keeping record, as Wentz's today. And fuck you.
        GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH RAMS FAN? THIS ENTIRE TEAM IS A DISASTER, BUT YET STILL IN FIRST PLACE.
        WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

WHEN A QB, ANY QB, IS RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE EVERY PLAY, NO ONE WOULD BE THE MAN.....UNLESS THE HEADCOACH CHANGES THINGS UP AND RUNS FASTER PLAYS, STICK WITH THE RUN SOMETIMES, DON'T GET YOUR QB KILLED.

SACKED WHAT, 6 TIMES, HURRIED 15 TIMES, HIT 10 TIMES? SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
          RUN THE DAMN BALL WHEN YOUR O LINE IS LIKE A DAM THAT BROKE WIDE OPEN. BE A HEAD COACH FOR A CHANGE.

Comment

I am noticing that people are willing to defend Wentz despite all the evidence that suggests he is not the same guy post ACL.

Comment

I am noticing that people are totally discounting what a piss poor job this cunt GM is doing. These are the same people who have anointed Fulgham as a #1 receiver and want to wait and see if Reagor is actually the same level as the many rookie wideouts that are producing under worse circumstances. This QB has carried a practice squad to the playoffs and now the Quarterback Factory can't fix it. It's very difficult for me to understand how we expect a quarterback who dropped back 38 times a game last year to improve when he's surrounded with players who are either playing hurt, should have retired years ago, or are fresh off the practice squad. Since he's been sacked the most in the league, I have no idea if he's even playing hurt now. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                WIDE OUTS ARE NOT EVEN SMALL COLLEGE TALENT,
                O LINE IS AT BEST, SWISS CHEESE,
                PLAY CALLING IS ABYSMAL,
                DRAUGHT PICKS ARE A JOKE,
                SIGNING PLAYERS BACK WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN RETIRED,
                COACHING STAFF UNDER DOUG NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, ALL OF EM EXCEPT DUCE.
                THE WATER BOY'S BUCKET IS FULL OF HOLES,
                THE GATOR-AID IS WARM.....

BUT HEY LET'S BLAME THE QB, .....YES, WHO IS STRUGGLIN, BUT NOT ALL BLAME HITS HIS SHOULDERS BY A LONG SHOT.

THIS ENTIRE TEAM IS A DAMN MESS.

OTHER THAN THAT THINGS ARE GREAT.
                But yet Carson get's ALL THE BLAME, I mean nobody not ever Arron Rodgers could play on this team and be successful. Peters sucks, rotate guys in and out, WR's get no seperation, let's not forget the fumble at the 5 by Sanders that cost them 3 or 7. I mean Carson is ducking and dodging lineman all day.

Comment

I'M NOTICING TEAMS, FANS QUIT ON PLAYERS WAY TOO FAST, THEY LEAVE HERE AND DO WELL ELSEWHERE.

Comment

Some people feel the better option is a second round quarterback that an incompetent GM drafted over a former MVP QB that is surrounded with practice squad players and crumb bums. Now, keep in mind that the same people who stated that Reagor was the wrong choice and was proven right within less than one season is saying Hurts is a bad pick. Not just because he was drafted in the second round but because he's just not that good. For some odd reason, they think our cunt GM drafted a diamond in the rough in the second round and finally outsmarted the rest of the league.

They also want to see what they have in this rookie quarterback so they can decide if our incompetent GM needs to draft another one in next year's draft. I wonder if he's interested in Trey Lance from North Dakota State (Yes, Wentz's alma mater)? Also, we now have a coaching staff that knows how to design a game plan around quarterbacks. They can't do it with Wentz but maybe the inaccurate rookie quarterback can run around and improvise better. Now, keep in mind if he fails the excuses for him will write themselves. That's where we are right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X