I suspect we're going to learn that Wentz was immature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Yup, he does it at an annoying level. I guess him doing it privately means more than him doing it publicly.
    I think the point I'm driving at is there's more to accountability than publicly or privately saying "It's on me." And I don't think that Wentz gets that.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I think the point I'm driving at is there's more to accountability than publicly or privately saying "It's on me." And I don't think that Wentz gets that.
      Wentz has sucked this year - but Kelce's comments today were pretty spot on.

“This more comes down to a failure of pretty much every position — including the coaches — to facilitate a functioning offense,” Kelce said. “That’s the biggest story here.”

Comment

I just don't know what more he can do with what he has to work with. I've only heard of how much he works hard which I totally believe and he's certainly giving 100% on the field. Wentz doesn't give me the impression that he talks out of both sides of mouth. At the end of the day, CGM had two years to get Wentz that playmaker he deserves and he shit the bed twice. If they end up moving him, they better pray that other team doesn't have that player.

Comment

Wentz is the classic case of trying to get by talent alone. Him not paying attention to his mechanics and overall decision making is exposing him for what he really is. I think if he gets the right coach to be up his ass every two seconds might be only thing to get him out of this shit. He got complacent due to no competition as well as his huge contract.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...delphia-eagles

Comment

Working...
            X