Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the solution for the Eagles and Wentz, man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the solution for the Eagles and Wentz, man!

With the Jets upsetting the Rams it looks like they may be out for selecting Trevor Lawrence as a starting QB.

Lets trade Wentz to the Jets!

The Eagles get rid of a malcontent, sulking, poor practice habits exhibiting QB weirdo whom the rest of the team doesn't like and the coaches have to coddle.

The Jets get their starting QB! Wentz will love it in NYC after being subject to all of the meanies in Philadelphia. He's already used to trying to throw to guys in green uniforms so no adjustment necessary there.

Everybody wins!

J-E-T-Z!

JETS!
    JETS!
    WENTZ!!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Let's trade him to one of the NFC East teams. If he's that bad, they shouldn't have any issues with it, right?
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-21-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

The Jets fucked up.

Lawrence is a Georgia native. He will be very happy to play in Jacksonville.

Justin Fields is a booby prize.

Comment

More trolling from a charter member of the Philadelphia Quarterback Derangement Syndrome Crew ... wonder how long it will be until Jalen Hurts' honeymoon is over and the PQDSC turns on him.

Wentz took the record from McNabb for shortest time by a franchise QB.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I ALREADY HAVE, A VISION...
          NOSTRASPINEDUMBASS,
          ( MY MENTOR IS NOSTRADIMBUS),
          SEZ DOUG PEDDY WILL BE THE COACH FOR THE JETS NEXT YEAR.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-21-2020, 11:32 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            More trolling from a charter member of the Philadelphia Quarterback Derangement Syndrome Crew ... wonder how long it will be until Jalen Hurts' honeymoon is over and the PQDSC turns on him.
            It's inevitable. Just look at the House of Reagor. They disappeared from here within a few months. The same will happen with Hurts. I have zero doubt Hurts is not a franchise QB. Unlike some of the trolls here, I will own it if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Wentz took the record from McNabb for shortest time by a franchise QB.
              At least I’m not a member of the Wentz Stockholm Syndrome Crew, man!
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Man, if they could get the Jets second first rounder for Wentz, I’d take that in a New York minute, man.

Comment

Hey, man. The youngster has connections and has been saying unequivocally that if the Jetz had the first pick that Lawrence would pull an Elway/Eli and tell the Jetz that he wouldn’t play for them.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hey man, you aren't going to get more than a fourth rounder for a QB with that contract and this performance:

Out of 35 qualifying quarterbacks, Wentz ranks:
                    • 27th in touchdowns per attempt
                    • 34th in interceptions per attempt
                    • 34th in yards per attempt
                    • 35th in completion percentage
                    DB

Comment

You guys are killing me with the man, man.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

At least I’m not a member of the Wentz Stockholm Syndrome Crew, man!
                        You're the psychiatrist around here ... man.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

McNabb was here 11 season's so how can that be short lived as the franchise QB?
                          Eagles just jump the gun with Wentz. Didn't have to pay him that early could've saved 50 million on the cap by just franchising him for two seasons after his rookie contract was up. One of the only smart things the Washington Football Team got right as a Franchise with how they proceeded with the kirk cousins situation.

Comment

Wentz deserves better. It's not his fault he wasn't temperamentally suited for Philly. Send him to the Colts, Steelers or Broncos.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wentz isn’t going to be traded. His dead cap money if he is traded is $34 million in 2021, more than $10 million more than the cap money hit of any player who is no longer with the club EVER. The cap is going to be lower next year and the Eagles are already way over any reasonable expected cap.

For this I say, fuck you very much, HowLo.

Maybe Wentz should suck it up, work hard and try to get his job back. He has only himself to blame.

Comment

Working...
                              X