Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on being selected to the Pro Bowl, Justin Jefferson & DK Metcalf

Fuck you, Cunt GM!

What a coincidence, every QB who got selected also had their WR make the Pro Bowl except for Watson (since Fuller got suspended). Six QBs with great 'mechanics'.
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-21-2020, 08:51 PM.

I mean it's gotta hurt that you literally had Jefferson sitting right there. Most of your war room and scouts were screaming to pick him and you go with Reagor and the dude you should have taken makes the pro bowl and the dude you drafted barely had the stats the other dude had in 2 games.

Some great drafting there.

Comment

MAN DUDE....JEFFERSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUR MAN DUDE.
      MAN, REAGOR MAY BE OK DUDE, BUT JEFF IS GOING TO BE A MAN'S MAN IN THIS NFL. ......DUDE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Meanwhile, we got dopes saying Wentz is having problems with his mechanics and has now lost confidence in himself. What a fucking joke. Our CGM has screwed over Wentz for several years now. He's surrounded with declining assets (and a coach that doesn't know how to design a game plan around his real franchise QB) and we expect him to get better? They made him carry Agholor, JJAW, Ward, Burnett, Davis and Gibson last December and their CGM's solution was to draft a punt returner and bring in more jagoffs. Now they're stuck with a gimmick QB that never pans out in the NFL. While I do believe some on here deserve Hurts, I'm not one of them (neither do you). As long as the CGM is here, this team will continue to disappoint.

Comment

Why bring Hurts into this? What you say is true about Wentz's receiver corp. But it's not all their fault for Wentz's bad decision making, inability to roll out and get away from defenders. etc. Roseman has been incredibly bad in picking talent and probably should have stayed at locker room manager. To general manage a real NFL football team, you need a real GM with real NFL experience. Pederson sucks as a OC and they need to hire a good one and he should just do his job as HC. But again, what is wrong with Hurts? He is not the reason Wentz is out. Wentz is.....Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Meanwhile, we got dopes saying Wentz is having problems with his mechanics and has now lost confidence in himself. What a fucking joke. Our CGM has screwed over Wentz for several years now. He's surrounded with declining assets (and a coach that doesn't know how to design a game plan around his real franchise QB) and we expect him to get better? They made him carry Agholor, JJAW, Ward, Burnett, Davis and Gibson last December and their CGM's solution was to draft a punt returner and bring in more jagoffs. Now they're stuck with a gimmick QB that never pans out in the NFL. While I do believe some on here deserve Hurts, I'm not one of them (neither do you). As long as the CGM is here, this team will continue to disappoint.
            Honestly I have been fighting for 11 but this year he has been hot garbage. His mechanics are off and the one thing I believe is his main problem is too many kill kills at the LOS and refusing to run the called offense. Not saying by a long shot I would give up on him and send him packing fuck no but he does need to either focus on A01 and selling sandwiches in food trucks or hunker down and figure out how to stop turning the ball over, working on this footwork and making better decisions. Kid is good but has his head way to far up his ass smelling himself too much right now. Hope this benching does humble him a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Honestly I have been fighting for 11 but this year he has been hot garbage. His mechanics are off and the one thing I believe is his main problem is too many kill kills at the LOS and refusing to run the called offense. Not saying by a long shot I would give up on him and send him packing fuck no but he does need to either focus on A01 and selling sandwiches in food trucks or hunker down and figure out how to stop turning the ball over, working on this footwork and making better decisions. Kid is good but has his head way to far up his ass smelling himself too much right now. Hope this benching does humble him a bit.
              Smelling himself? What exactly did he do or say that makes you think he's smelling himself? Wentz should be getting two (maybe three) plays to kill a down. If he's getting the option of two shitty plays, what is he supposed to do? He's already told us the coach didn't give him plays to roll out which the coach has acknowledged. This isn't an opinion. They both verified this. I'm not making this up. They fucking threw a screen pass last week. Are you saying Wentz is killing the screen passes? Don't even get me started with the use of Sanders. I will acknowledge that Wentz doesn't perform well when the offensive line blows and the supporting cast sucks. Hurts is a better runner who can escape all of these breakdowns. That is a temporary fix. That is not how you run an offense. Hurts will eventually get hurt and most likely exposed. At some point, the QB will have to throw the ball. It's strange I didn't hear one person mention about Hurts not getting the ball out quick enough when he got sacked 6 times. I didn't hear one person mention that Hurts threw several balls that should have been intercepted. Nope. We love the backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Some great drafting there.
                I'm still bent out of shape from passing up the Cook pick for some injured player recovering...smh

Comment

Wentz played himself to the bench. That being said I think getting Carson right and putting nfl players around him is their best chance for sustained success. I don't want to take anything from hurts but people are jumping the gun. Howie needs to be fired. He cannot be allowed to run another draft or hire another coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    Wentz played himself to the bench. That being said I think getting Carson right and putting nfl players around him is their best chance for sustained success. I don't want to take anything from hurts but people are jumping the gun. Howie needs to be fired. He cannot be allowed to run another draft or hire another coach.
                    BOOMSHAKALAKA! 100% AGREE.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      This is the most sensible post I have seen in a while. I would only add a real NFL caliber QB coach to your statement and ya you are correct.

Comment

Absolutely maddening to watch those two blow up the NFL.
                        It just seems to unimaginable to look back and say that see, we didn't need them, we were fine. Its so hard to see that happening that I am overwhelmed with pessimism when I think about it.
                        Most likely we are not fine and those mistakes haunt the team the whole time those guys are in the league.

And I don't really buy the "everybody passed on DK" thing, really you can only say the teams that picked other WRs did. And 3 of those teams hit with their WRs anyway, leaving 4 that have no excuse for missing out. And the Pats may still turn it around with their guy so its possible it ends up being just Colts, Cardinals, Eagles that screwed up so badly.

Comment

I’m mostly pissed about not picking Jefferson. I follow SEC football pretty closely and he was a no brainer. Only a moron would not have picked him.
                          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

100% about J. Jefferson but I think everyone needs to let the DK shit got. Dude played less than 20 college games, 1200 yards and 14 TD's and almost everyone including the talking heads thought he was nothing more than a combine warrior and that body and frame could never be a legit WR. Welp, everyone was wrong but can't fault 31 teams from passing on him twice and almost 32 there was a reason for that, see above combine warrior statement.

Comment

It makes zero sense when someone says every team passed on him. This team needed a #1 wideout (and still does). Most of the teams that passed on Metcalf didn't have a need like this team. This kid was a first-round talent coming off a broken neck. They drafted players with injuries before. They drafted players from smaller schools. They drafted a fucking fireman. Then they chose to play it safe? They chose a stiff instead. I refuse to give this CGM a pass on anything. He doesn't deserve it. He has single-handedly screwed up this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X