Man the "Wentz is Selfish" Narrative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I totally believe that people who worked for you might not like you. You should consider switching to decaf, "fake coffee." Nevertheless, I was impressed by the use of the two little dots over the "i" in "naive." I have no idea where to find that two little dot thing. That marks you as a higher form of life than I, man. Two little dots is strong. Very strong, man.
    You would be one of those guys that wouldn't like me. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      There is one firing offense: embarrassing Jeff Lurie. Right now with his saying that he has lost trust in the Eagles front office - after having received a contract setting up his next five generations for life - Wentz is doing just that. Now the front office will open the sluice gates and flush out all the sledge they have on Wentz in the media. This never ends well.

The Eagles are world class smear merchants.
      You know, being a checkers player, not a chess player, I hadn't considered that the FO smear was a response to Wentz' trade ploy. Viewed in that light, it makes sense, man.
      DB

Comment

I suspect your managerial ceiling may be a low one.
        Don't believe it. He knows how to put those two little dots over an "i." That's the kind of shit that gets you ahead in this life.
        DB

Comment

I suspect your managerial ceiling may be a low one.
          Nah. I'm pretty good at recognizing those that get it. Reagor wouldn't have made it through the interview process.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Don't believe it. He knows how to put those two little dots over an "i." That's the kind of shit that gets you ahead in this life.
            You're that guy that recognized that one day I showed up 5 minutes late.

For the record, I didn't select the two dots it was autocorrected. Hope that's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

You're that guy that recognized that one day I showed up 5 minutes late.

For the record, I didn't select the two dots it was autocorrected. Hope that's ok.
              Fuck, man. That ruins everything.
              DB

Comment

You would be one of those guys that wouldn't like me. No doubt.
                To be fair, I never had to work for you to not like you. Your posts did the trick. But I'm still willing to exchange good-natured banter because that's the way I am, man.
                DB

Comment

Ouch, that one left a mark.

Comment

Nah. I'm pretty good at recognizing those that get it. Reagor wouldn't have made it through the interview process.
                    I’ll bet. I’ll also bet that when you talk to your boss you’re like Milburn Drysdale talking to J. D. Clampett.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      I've always believed there is something to these reports. Something has seemed "off" about Wentz to me for a long time. Maybe he's just a weirdo.

The latest thing was the reports that Wentz wants out of Philadelphia if he isn't the starter. If his camp isn't behind the reports, why not just come out and say they are false? I could sorta understand this sort of report during the offseason, but for them to come out on a gameday when the Eagles still had a shot at the playoffs just seems to not be putting the team first;
                      The Joseph Santoloquito article sticks out to me as credible because even players who were mad about it didn't refute it. Other reports are less credible. The Josina Anderson report just seems like Alshon being mad that he didn't have the same chemistry with Wentz as he did with Foles.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

The Joseph Santoloquito article sticks out to me as credible because even players who were mad about it didn't refute it. Other reports are less credible. The Josina Anderson report just seems like Alshon being mad that he didn't have the same chemistry with Wentz as he did with Foles.
                        all the leaks this year. Doug is on the hotseat. Doug wants to get fired. Carson is selfish. Carson won't play back up. Howie is safe.

Comment

I’ll bet. I’ll also bet that when you talk to your boss you're like Milburn Drysdale talking to J. D. Clampett.
                          I prefer Bill Lumbergh.

Comment

I prefer Bill Lumbergh.

You talk to your boss like Bill Lumbergh talks to his subordinates. Ok. I’m guessing if I looked up the word obsequious in the dictionary your picture would be there.

As it happens in my role as chairman of the board of a local corporation I had to have a heart to heart chat today with an executive director who is not obsequious enough.

Comment

Nah. I'm kidding. I think I was a good boss. I'm really only a prick on here. I always treated my folks the way I would want to be treated. I've gotten out of managing people. I manage third party vendors now. Wish I did this earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X