The game yesterday is no vindication of Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

You feel good this morning, sticking your little bird chest out. Telling people how to answer...GTFOH. I hope Wentz bounces back because your blood pressure and hairline is suffering right now.
    Would you rather hear my bow hunting for wild boar stories?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

You do realize trying to accuse people of being racist makes you sound ridiculous, right? Typically, ass clowns like this are the ones that are racist. You see a black QB. I see a subpar QB. I'm sorry you weren't brought up better. Usually, it starts with bad parenting. I'm going to assume that was it.
      Or you might not be.

You can insult me. You can insult my parents, You can insult my friends of twenty years or more on this board. You can insult the people who hand me a big ass paycheck every month and I do mean big ass paycheck. I don't care. You are just a troll.

Comment

Would you rather hear my bow hunting for wild boar stories?
        Let me hear them pig stabber
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Or you might not be.

You can insult me. You can insult my parents, You can insult my friends of twenty years or more on this board. You can insult the people who hand me a big ass paycheck every month and I do mean big ass paycheck. I don't care. You are just a troll.
          It appears I struck a nerve. Look, you don't know me. Don't accuse someone of being racist and not expect to get dragged. It's a lazy response. Now you're on here telling me your income. Stick to movie quotes. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Let me hear them pig stabber
            Pig Stabber? Are you talking about Kolb?? I was right about him too.

What???

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              He sucked all season until he was benched. On merit.

I think he will be back next year because of the idiotic contract. Hope I’m wrong but I have severe doubts he will be anything other than an albatross.
              Wentz can only "vindicate" himself on the football field next season. There is no getting around that he was awful this season. Assuming his problem is fixable, he's still going to have a tough time because as soon as he has a rough start - which is inevitable - plenty of fans and media will be demanding Hurts.

And no idea what the situation in the locker room will be like. Wentz guys vs Hurts guys? That would not be good.

I'll be surprised if this ends well for the Eagles.
              Last edited by Maniac; 12-28-2020, 05:42 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

And I answered it, boss. You want a more simple answer? Wentz wasn't good enough in 2018 or 2019, and was awful in 2020.
                Wait what? 18/19 were on Wentz? Triple Dip you are the man but that is delusional and hence why Philly fans get a bad rap

Comment

You do realize trying to accuse people of being racist makes you sound ridiculous, right? Typically, ass clowns like this are the ones that are racist. You see a black QB. I see a subpar QB. I'm sorry you weren't brought up better. Usually, it starts with bad parenting. I'm going to assume that was it.
                  You see "street ball." All I need to know.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Wait what? 18/19 were on Wentz? Triple Dip you are the man but that is delusional and hence why Philly fans get a bad rap
                    Appreciate the kind words and for all of our sakes I hope I am delusional - he was so bad this year I might now be viewing those seasons with shit colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

IMO Wentz has gotten a lot of leeway considering how he's played over the past three years. I'm not saying he's bad, but for comparison he's gotten way more leeway than McNabb ever did, and McNabb was way better than Wentz.

I don't think it's delusional to say that in 18/19 Wentz was a good QB, but part of the problem at times. This was after being unsustainably great in 2017. He was unsustainably awful in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

You see "street ball." All I need to know.
                        You see 'street ball' and think race? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?? Holy shit.

Comment

Can someone please tell me how this team improved the offense around Wentz since 2017?

Are the wideouts better? Nope.
                          Are the tight ends better? Nope.
                          Are the running backs better? Nope.
                          Is the offensive line better? Nope.
                          Is the coaching better? Nope.

The best player he has on offense is Sanders and the coach refuses to use him.

The CGM knew he needed to get Wentz weapons and he failed miserably. It's not like he ignored the positions and thought they were good there. He spent several high picks and straight up failed. I have no idea why people just aren't using common sense.

Since nobody apparently can tell me the wideouts he had in 2018-2019 (rightfully so), how about telling me who the #1 wideout is on this team?

I'll say it again, if Wentz is so bad, trade him to Dallas, Washington or New York. I know I wouldn't have an issue if Hurts ended up there.

Comment

Working...
                          X