You might be a troll if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might be a troll if...

1. You respond to nearly any topic with a point you've made five thousand times previously.
    2. You edit your posts a lot to more vociferously make a point you've made five thousand times previously.
    3. You believe yourself to be a model of objectivity and rectitude.

I'm sure there are more...
    DB

You created a post for this? Hopefully, this has more success than those Street Ball posts. Ouch, they were embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      1. You respond to nearly any topic with a point you've made five thousand times previously.
      2. You edit your posts a lot to more vociferously make a point you've made five thousand times previously.
      3. You believe yourself to be a model of objectivity and rectitude.

I'm sure there are more...
      Is that the same as when the needle got stuck in a record groove and played the same bit over and over like a ...........Broken Record? If so we already have a winner!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Well, you got one response from the Circle Jerk. I guess that's better than your other posts. I'll bump this back up top so you can hopefully get more folks to respond. Let's be real, that is the only reason you post nonsense like this. It's not like you're bringing anything else to the table.

Comment

I'm thinking that you forgot this:

4. You subscribe to a train of thought that I do not, and are exempt if I agree with you
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I'm thinking that you forgot this:

4. You subscribe to a train of thought that I do not, and are exempt if I agree with you
            slag for the W! Snake gave me this idea too:

5. You post repeatedly about how cool you are and how lame I am even in threads you deride.
            DB

Comment

6. If you're using words like 'rectitude' and 'deride' in a post, we don't have to point out how lame you are. You did it for us.

Comment

Holy shit. I just realized you're the guy who called me out for having two little dots over the "i" in "naive" and thought 'street ball' was racist. I lost track. Yikes! You're a nerd AND a racist. No wonder I'm causing you to create posts about me. Now it makes sense. You may want to let this post drop down the board, chief.

Comment

7. You don't realize when someone is posting primarily to amuse themselves.
                  DB

Comment

Sure you are. Man, this is awkward. Just let this post drop, dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      Sure you are. Man, this is awkward. Just let this post drop, dummy.
                      Okay. Uncle. You win. I am well rebuked and recognize you as an alpha and me as an epsilon minus semi moron. Good enough for peace? PS I actually agree with you on Wentz, fwiw. I truly don't know which of these two QBs is better in the long run.

btw it's "dimmy" not "dummy" but I'll answer to either.
                      DB

Comment

8. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..COME ON .....ANSWER BACK.....
                        TROLL AND WANGNUT.....
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-08-2021, 09:46 PM.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

GIMME AN L

Comment

GIMME AN A

Comment

GIMME AN R.....COME ON YOU KNOW THE REST WANGNUT.

Comment

Working...
                              X