Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just lock him up for treason.....

Get it done.

And throw manslaughter in there as well.

Breaking my own rules.....but i need to say it.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-07-2021, 08:50 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

He will be gone in 13 days. Suggest we put him in the rear view mirror and move ahead. I think that is the healthiest thing to do.

Comment

He has the nuclear codes...
      He just incited the first storming of the capital building since 1802?
      Yeah, we could just ride it out, but who could have forseen Pence being the voice of reason?
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        He will be gone in 13 days. Suggest we put him in the rear view mirror and move ahead. I think that is the healthiest thing to do.
        If we do not slap him down once he is out of office, we are just inviting a smarter and more convincing demagogue to do this again. If he manages to self-pardon himself out of accountability for his actions the precedent it will set is dangerous. Future presidents could act with impunity knowing they can pardon themselves, can we allow that in the name of 'moving on?'
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

If we do not slap him down once he is out of office, we are just inviting a smarter and more convincing demagogue to do this again. If he manages to self-pardon himself out of accountability for his actions the precedent it will set is dangerous. Future presidents could act with impunity knowing they can pardon themselves, can we allow that in the name of 'moving on?'
          Not really, once he has returned to civilian status all those allegations, tax issues, and business connections will be fair game. The state of Florida wants to shut down his retreat, the IRS wants to investigate his assets / returns hell, even Iran just put bounty out on his ass.

The knives are being sharpened, he will be very busy person once out of office.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

DSG JUST TYPED WITHOUT SCREAMING FOR AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN ON THIS BORED.

Do as he suggests or its a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Fuck. So confused... Never have I ever witnessed such a damning statement.

DSG ARE YOU OK? WHERE CAN I SEND A BOTTLE? DM ME!
            Last edited by inkdrop; 01-07-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
              DSG JUST TYPED WITHOUT SCREAMING FOR AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN ON THIS BORED.

Do as he suggests or its a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Fuck. So confused... Never have I ever witnessed such a damning statement.

DSG ARE YOU OK? WHERE CAN I SEND A BOTTLE? DM ME!
              damn you are correct!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                Get it done.

And throw manslaughter in there as well.

Breaking my own rules.....but i need to say it.
                No saying what they did was right, by no means it was not. But it's not like Trump said Go to the Capitol and break in and cause havoc... Remember earlier this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Not in this case. His crimes call for his removal and ultimate conviction. The world needs to see that people in power pay for their crimes. Just having him stay in Office for 13 days and leave without paying the price for his treasonous actions sends a dangerous message. Like the prospective juror said in My Cousin Vinney: FRY HIM..
                  Last edited by Sweet Vermouth; 01-07-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Vermouth View Post

Not in this case. His crimes call for his removal and ultimate conviction. The world needs to see that people in power pay for their crimes. Just having him stay in Office for 13 days and leave without paying the price for his treasonous actions sends a dangerous message. Like the prospective juror said in My Cousin Vinney: FRY HIM..
                    Level of agreement- 1000%

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

No saying what they did was right, by no means it was not. But it's not like Trump said Go to the Capitol and break in and cause havoc... Remember earlier this year ?
                      Was it that damn antifa again?

Comment

Stop watching the MSM and do some research but the problem is that there are lot of very dumb people who have been convinced that they are smart and if they side with the deep state they're enlightened. They've also convinced these dummies that the majority of the country are inbred hicks but that's not the case. Those are the people who are doing the research and they just are more informed than the ones watching MSNBC. The entire government is crooked. That's what this is about. Look at who started this thread. He is still droning on about Wentz when that ship sailed two years ago for all but the dumbest fans around but because WIP was pushing him he still believed it. What I wonder is how can someone with no ability to read people or a situation even function in the real world. See, sure Biden will be president and things will go back to the status quo but you know who that is going to hurt? The idiots who voted for him that work at Wendy's and SBUX. The small business owners and farmers, who they despise, who didn't will be fine as they have careers and 401ks and property while the rest will still be sitting around waiting for their stimulus checks and free college and an even higher minimum wage, since they aren't qualified for anything else, that they were assured were coming. Those people are fighting for you you morons.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

No he didn't, he just lied to the crowd when he said he was going with them! They had been planning to occupy the capitol online for weeks, and the fact that security was lax is coming to light. The Pentagon offered National Guard help three days before, it was declined by Capitol police. The FBI offered help WHILE it was happening, and again it was rejected. Trump did not call in National Guard, Pence did, while in hiding in the Capitol. In fact, it came out that Trump was watching and seemed to like seeing this disgrace! Keep making excuses for the traitor in chief.

Comment

The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Did everyone just conveniently forget about the rioting that went on for the last 9 months? What about the autonomous zone? That was basically taking over a section of the country through force which is an act of war. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                              The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Did everyone just conveniently forget about the rioting that went on for the last 9 months? What about the autonomous zone? That was basically taking over a section of the country through force which is an act of war. Grow up.
                              Go hang out with your fascist buddies, you are for a democracy only when the right folks are in charge. If you don't see the difference between protests against police brutality and what happened at the Capitol then there isn't anything anyone can say to change your mind. Was there violence this summer? Yup, with the criminals using the protests as their cover. Those folks yesterday intended to occupy our Capitol to overturn an election, apples and oranges.

Comment

Working...
                              X