Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reports coming out Pederson might be gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports coming out Pederson might be gone...

.......one coming from Mortenson, apparently Lurie and Pederson met and Lurie wasn’t too happy about Pederson’s vision for the team.

something about coaches staff changes and their roles

They are suppose to meet again.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-jeffrey-lurie
    DB

Comment

Thanks for the link...rumors of a possible coaching trade are also circulating.......Jets ???
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He should immediately be fired if rumors are true that he wants to promote Press fucking Tayor to OC!! That alone is reason to give him his walking papers!

Comment

But Howie is safe?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            But Howie is safe?
            This!
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Thanks for the link...rumors of a possible coaching trade are also circulating.......Jets ???
              I THOUGHT IT AWHILE AGO. DOUG GOING TO JETS. GOING TO HAPPEN.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I THOUGHT IT AWHILE AGO. DOUG GOING TO JETS. GOING TO HAPPEN.
                Send Doug and Hurts to the Jets for the #2 overall pick, then trade Wentz and a 2 rounder to the Jags for the #1 pick, pick Trevor Lawrence with 1, Devonta Smith with the #2 and Micha Parsons with the #6... Sorry I just woke up

Comment

Hate to say it but the only 'safe" ? Way out is fire Doug. Semi solves a few problems. #1 Wentz stays around #2 that's all I got

Comment

Of course, if he does get canned, it will be after all of the currently viable candidates are scooped up by other teams. We tend to get sloppy seconds...or head scratcher selections.

Comment

Yeah, who are they replacing him with? I saw someone mention Kafka?? I get it if you want to choose the franchise QB over the coach, but I think people should be careful what they wish for.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        Yeah, who are they replacing him with? I saw someone mention Kafka?? I get it if you want to choose the franchise QB over the coach, but I think people should be careful what they wish for.
                        This is 100% correct. The franchise QB will usually win the power struggle but if he does you better replace that HC with a great option not some maybe. I would like to see Eric Bieniemy maybe get a shot.

Comment

Okay mildly inside information and an opinion. Jeff was asking Gomer to bring in a real OC and to give up play calling. Gomer said, "I like playcalling." Not "I'm good at playcalling." Not "We're winning with my playcalling." Jeff was apparently underwhelmed particularly by that answer.

My opinion: Everyone who is saying that it is horrible that Jeff will ALWAYS pick coordinators. But he didn't do that with Andy or Chip or even Ray Rhodes. He did it with Gomer because he recognized that Gomer is helpless.

My further opinion. Get Gomer Gone.
                          DB

Comment

Should I be surprised that national reporters scoop our local ones on a regular basis?
                            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Something odd about these reports to me - I think a case of the organization playing good cop bad cop to help Doug's relationship with his players/coaching staff.

In every report I've skimmed the gist is that Doug wants to promote within for both OC and DC and keep Fipp but it is Lurie that is underwhelmed and wants external candidates. I see it playing out where the HC stays and they go external for OC/DC and the result could be a lot of assistants let go - which could upset many players and the remaining coaches, but they won't be upset at Doug since reports are saying he wanted to keep/promote said coaches.

I am not opposed to the front office making these decisions over Doug if it results in another Frank Reich/Jim Schwartz.

Comment

Working...
                              X