Screenplay Idea for Jeff Lurie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenplay Idea for Jeff Lurie

I watched VI Warshkowski and although it was just really excellent and everything, it made me think you might fund the following pitch:

"Silence of the Clams." The daughter of a clamdigger from the Jersey flats joins the FBI and hunts a serial boiler who steams clams up and down the Jersey Shore. Violence, mature themes, hot melted butter.

Please send me a million dollars and I'll write it for you.
    DB

If we’re talking about IG here, don’t forget about the Russian strippers.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Got to fit in the chinese resbians somehow even as a subplot
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm down for something with a more historical slant like, say, "The Last of the Aramingos"

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

HOW BOUT AN INSTRUCTIONAL.....

HOW TO RUIN A SUPER BOWL WINNING FRANCHISE IN LESS THEN 3 YEARS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            HOW BOUT AN INSTRUCTIONAL.....

HOW TO RUIN A SUPER BOWL WINNING FRANCHISE IN LESS THEN 3 YEARS.
            Seen that one. Wasn't it "Apocalypse Howie?" Or Nowie?

DB

Comment

Geez. Can’t believe y’all are joking at a time like this. The Vet is burning.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                Geez. Can’t believe y’all are joking at a time like this. The Vet is burning.
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                  I watched VI Warshkowski and although it was just really excellent and everything, it made me think you might fund the following pitch:

"Silence of the Clams." The daughter of a clamdigger from the Jersey flats joins the FBI and hunts a serial boiler who steams clams up and down the Jersey Shore. Violence, mature themes, hot melted butter.

I was expecting this to go: "Piper moves to Santa Cruz, California to go to the Institute of Art...."
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I was expecting this to go: "Piper moves to Santa Cruz, California to go to the Institute of Art...."
                    Ten Inch Hero II. Piper's kid interns with Jeff Lurie and is given role picking draft picks in next year's draft. It ends badly. She drafts Jensen Ackles and Jeremy Bloom.
                    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Sequel: Birth of a Crustacean
                      Following his release from prison, the boiler returns to terrorize the Jersey Shore with his new secret society, the Cu Clux Clam, forcing the FBI to spring back into action.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

“The Birds”. Featuring Jeffrey Lurie as Rod Taylor, the simp; Christina Lurie as Suzanne Pleshette, the jilted ex; and starring Howie Roseman as Tippi Hendren, the entitled brat who causes hell to be rained down upon the franchise.

Comment

“Miracle”. Howie trades Wentz and a pick to be named later to Houston for Watson. Eagle fans never doubt Howie again.
                          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                          X