GIVE IT TO THE WHITE GUY NOT THE RIGHT GUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

First things first, I don't care about this locker room outside of Wentz, Cox, Johnson and Kelce (I'm a big fan of Ertz but he's most likely gone). Really, that's it. In my opinion, the roster has zero say. They had four wins and now have lost any say in a coach. I don't care what any present or past players have to say about Duce. Unlike the draft, I will not criticize a coach that I know nothing about. I will keep my fingers crossed that he's an upgrade. My gut tells me Doug was the NFL version of Charlie Manuel. He's already showed me he can't run an offense without help. I applaud Lurie for recognizing Doug can't run an offense without help and chose to move on. If the rumors are true about him wanting to promote his crew to fill in the defensive and offensive coordinator roles, get him the fuck out of here. I prefer them to roll the dice with someone else. Thanks Doug, time to go.

As far as your question regarding race, 13% of the US population is black. If 10% are coaching in the NFL, so be it. Marvin Lewis spent 16 years as a head coach and won zero playoff games. The one thing I do know, the majority of the teams are not racist and just want to win with the best players or coaches. The problem is too many people want to drag racism in everything. It's overblown. Stop watching the news. It's really not that bad. Surround yourself with normal people and ignore those with other agendas. It's weak that we're still talking about race.
    So if 13 percent of the population is black why are seventy percent of NFL players black? And only ten percent of head coaches?

I know you're not dumb. Give an answer.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Let's make this really easy. Who is getting overlooked? The NFL has yet to show they will underpay any player based off of race so please explain to me who they are overlooking in regards to coach.

Comment

The problem is too many people want to drag racism in everything. It's overblown. Stop watching the news. It's really not that bad. Surround yourself with normal people and ignore those with other agendas. It's weak that we're still talking about race.
        Racism is overblown.... (it’s fake I guess)

Just surround yourself with normal people...(be born in an area with no racism, work for companies that have no racists; that’s easy)

Weak that we still talk about racism...(ignore the problem, it goes away eventually)

Fantastic take!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Let's make this really easy. Who is getting overlooked? The NFL has yet to show they will underpay any player based off of race so please explain to me who they are overlooking in regards to coach.
          Brilliant argument. Guess blacks just don't make good head coaches. They're better cornerbacks.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by SJONES26 View Post
            FUCKING PATHETIC
            RACISM STILL EXISTS, OBVIOUSLY, AS LONG AS THERE ARE IGNORANT STUPID DUMBASS SCUMBAGS ON THIS EARTH.

IS IT HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
            YES ALBEIT TOO SLOW.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IT'S BETTER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN IN OUR HISTORY, BUT AS LONG AS IT EXISTS, IT IS NOT.

AS FOR THIS BEING A HIRE DUE TO RACISM, I BELIEVE IT IS NOT.

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Racism is overblown.... (it’s fake I guess)

Just surround yourself with normal people...(be born in an area with no racism, work for companies that have no racists; that’s easy)

Weak that we still talk about racism...(ignore the problem, it goes away eventually)

Fantastic take!
              As said before, it's lazy to claim racism is always the reason a black person gets overlooked. I never said it didn't exist. This was a bullshit thread and I have every right to give my opinion. It's really not that difficult to look at the history of this organization and know race has zero to do with their decisions. If you want to turn this into another virtue signaling conversation, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Brilliant argument. Guess blacks just don't make good head coaches. They're better cornerbacks.
                Give me an example when this organization did something that appeared to be racist. I'll take one example.

Comment

Give me an example when this organization did something that appeared to be racist. I'll take one example.
                  Instead of cutting kkkooper they gave him an extension.... Jus sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Instead of cutting kkkooper they gave him an extension.... Jus sayin.
                    That was just a bad decision. They didn't resign him because he was racist.

Comment

That was just a bad decision. They didn't resign him because he was racist.
                      Desean's gang ties? I'm grasping at straws here I know. This discussion is ridiculous and bowing out.

Comment

I just realized Maniac was one of the morons that thought 'street ball' was racist. I'm surprised he's even going down this path again after he embarrassed himself the last go round. Oh well. I'll let him continue to tell us how inclusive he is. That's always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

So if 13 percent of the population is black why are seventy percent of NFL players black? And only ten percent of head coaches?

I know you're not dumb. Give an answer.
                          Is the NFL a meritocracy?

Comment

I just realized Maniac was one of the morons that thought 'street ball' was racist. I'm surprised he's even going down this path again after he embarrassed himself the last go round. Oh well. I'll let him continue to tell us how inclusive he is. That's always fun.
                            Is the NFL a meritocracy? That question was meant fir you?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Is the NFL a meritocracy? That question was meant fir you?
                              Let me add that most business organizations are meritocratic at the employee level. At the executive level most organizations would say they are meritocratic but that is often the case in theory rather than in practice.

Comment

You're the guy who suggested I was racist because I thought (knew) Hurts wasn't good. You may want to sit this one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X