GIVE IT TO THE WHITE GUY NOT THE RIGHT GUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I was talking about the head coach and you're an idiot if you don't think Wentz is a major consideration in who they hire.

The Brian Johnson hiring is underwhelming. Might as well have kept Press Taylor.
    So you don't think the eagles wanted Riley?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

He knows. He had no response that fit his narrative, He's now still saying Wentz was a major consideration in who they hired after they just hired Brian Johnson. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I think they probably did. Maybe that's why Riley passed on the job. He wouldn't commit to Wentz. Maybe not.. Dunno.

But I do know its been reported they were asking everyone their plan for fixing Wentz.
        Last edited by Maniac; 01-27-2021, 07:48 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

He knows. He had no response that fit his narrative, He's now still saying Wentz was a major consideration in who they hired after they just hired Brian Johnson. Yikes.
          Supposedly they let Siri hire his own staff. Although I'm sure Lurie likes that he chose a POC. Maybe they nudged him that way.

Agree that it doesn't seem like a good hire for Wentz. Why would Wentz listen to a guy without any NFL experience or coaching resume? I'm not seeing much of a plan here beyond hire a bunch of unproven thirty somethings and cross your fingers.

Comment

So how do these reports of them asking everyone their plan for fixing Wentz makes sense with the hiring of Johnson? Those reports were false. It's really that simple. I'm going to say it again. Wentz is not the problem. The CGM and Lurie are. We've all just watched what has occurred with this team over the last couple of weeks and it's clear they have no direction. Wentz hasn't said or done anything but for some odd reason he's the 'whiny baby'. Let's not focus on the obvious problem here. Either Wentz stays after being highly disrespected (again) or he goes and they're stuck without a QB. Who created this problem??

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hurts/2681446/

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              So how do these reports of them asking everyone their plan for fixing Wentz makes sense with the hiring of Johnson? Those reports were false.
              I don't doubt the reports. I think Sirianni is a moron. Why the fuck would he hire a QB coach so tight with Hurts? He's clueless.

I do not believe Lurie is ready to give up on Wentz.

This is not going to end well.

Comment

Working...
              X