• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Maaddi is an Eagles AP beat writer

Rob Maaddi

@RobMaaddi
    ·
    6h
    Former #Eagles player told me: “Doug wasn’t the problem. Carson isn’t the problem. The PROBLEM is still there.” This feeling has been expressed to me by several others recently. More people around the league have shared similar thoughts with me over the past week in Tampa

————-

... who tweeted this about 6 hours ago.

Wow. So that’s the vib he’s getting from league circles? Imagine that.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Rob Maaddi

@RobMaaddi
    ·
    6h
    Former #Eagles player told me: “Doug wasn’t the problem. Carson isn’t the problem. The PROBLEM is still there.” This feeling has been expressed to me by several others recently. More people around the league have shared similar thoughts with me over the past week in Tampa

————-

Sounds true, since Doug was tossed because he wanted to pick his own staff Not because Carson wanted him out, since they are now trading Carson. Now the team has put their eggs in Hurts basket, a guy who played 3.5 games, was great in one, average in one and bad in 2. If he is a bust they are YEARS away from winning anything.

Comment

Carson Wentz doesn't have problem with Philadelphia ... his problem is the assholes running the NFL franchise IN Philadelphia.

Hmmm ... who will I trust more as a quarterback talent evaluator ... Aaron Rodgers ... Howie Roseman ... or the Media and Fanbase Keyboard Psychoanalyst Society?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Rob Maaddi

@RobMaaddi
        ·
        6h

————-

Seems the whole world knows this except for Jeffrey Lurie.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 02-07-2021, 09:52 AM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Seems the whole world knows this except for Jeffrey Lurie.
          Howie is Lurie’s hand that’s in the cookie jar.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            the Media and Fanbase Keyboard Psychoanalyst Society?
            That is Philly. It would take all your fingers and toes to count the players that the Media/Fanbase have run out of town.

WIsh we could run Howie out.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm still holding out hope Wentz ends up in the NFC East. Washington is a great fit. I will be rooting for this team to lose every game this season. Yup, I'm a horrible fan. Fuck you, Howie you cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                I'm still holding out hope Wentz ends up in the NFC East. Washington is a great fit. I will be rooting for this team to lose every game this season. Yup, I'm a horrible fan. Fuck you, Howie you cunt.
                Ron Rivera doesn't look that bad. They may actually contend in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Ron Rivera doesn't look that bad. They may actually contend in the division.
                  Don't agree with anything I post. I'd rather you disagree so it verifies I'm correct.

Comment

Rooting for a divisional rival to prove a point. That's definitely a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Rooting for a divisional rival to prove a point. That's definitely a new one.
                      Who said they were rooting for a division rival?

Comment

Who said they were rooting for a division rival?
                        You're right, you only said you were rooting for Wentz to end up in the division, and that you were rooting for the Eagles to lose every game. Not specifically that you were rooting for Washington to win the division.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

You're right, you only said you were rooting for Wentz to end up in the division, and that you were rooting for the Eagles to lose every game. Not specifically that you were rooting for Washington to win the division.
                          In order to win, this team needs to make major changes. The only way that happens is if they lose. I know there's plenty of delusional fans on here that still think Hurts is the answer. I really don't give a shit about them. They're clueless. I'm sure these are the same dopes that liked Vick, Kolb, Foles, etc,. We've been down this road many times before. Lurie already indirectly stated this is a rebuild. Nick Sirianni is Brett Brown 2.0 like it or not. In order for the rebuild to happen, they need a quarterback. The QB Factory will need to get a top pick to do so. They will not be competing this year because the CGM can't draft and now he doesn't have money to waste in free agency. This is the perfect storm for tanking. The bonus would be if this much losing could eventually cost the CGM his job. I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

Comment

In order to win, this team needs to make major changes. The only way that happens is if they lose. I know there's plenty of delusional fans on here that still think Hurts is the answer. I really don't give a shit about them. They're clueless. I'm sure these are the same dopes that liked Vick, Kolb, Foles, etc,. We've been down this road many times before. Lurie already indirectly stated this is a rebuild. Nick Sirianni is Brett Brown 2.0 like it or not. In order for the rebuild to happen, they need a quarterback. The QB Factory will need to get a top pick to do so. They will not be competing this year because the CGM can't draft and now he doesn't have money to waste in free agency. This is the perfect storm for tanking. The bonus would be if this much losing could eventually cost the CGM his job. I doubt it but it's worth a shot.
                            Why not hope for QB at #6 this year? That's a pretty high pick.

I hated the Hurts pick but I hope it works out. I don't see the point in rooting for losing if you don't think Howie will ever go anywhere.

Comment

Don't agree with anything I post. I'd rather you disagree so it verifies I'm correct.
                              Okay Carson. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It was an opinion on Rivera.

Comment

Working...
                              X