Oline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    ...even the best QB in the game can’t do a thing without one...
    Maybe KC should throw the baby out with the bath water

Comment

I’m pretty sure the Bucs were 7-9 last season.

I don’t have much optimism, but you’re correct...
      They were 7-9 because they didn't have a quarterback and had almost everything else. They know how to draft and have two of the most competent coordinators in the NFL. In a nutshell, they are the Bizzarro Eagles. The Eagles are exactly the opposite of the Bucs. That's why next year is already over. Embrace the tank years. This team is now the worst in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

They were 7-9 because they didn't have a quarterback and had almost everything else. They know how to draft and have two of the most competent coordinators in the NFL. In a nutshell, they are the Bizzarro Eagles. The Eagles are exactly the opposite of the Bucs. That's why next year is already over. Embrace the tank years. This team is now the worst in the city.
        I honestly could embrace tank years. Drafting young players and letting them play... it's a crazy thought. I can't get behind it when the guy who drove this franchise directly into the abyss is going to be overseeing the rebuild. There have been a bunch of organizational failures but the failure to hold the puppet master accountable is the most egregious. It's a slap in the face to every fan. I'M GOING TO FUCK UP TO THE POINT THAT THE TEAM IS HISTORICALLY FUCKED FROM A CAP PERSPECTIVE AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT!

Comment

I’m pretty sure the Bucs were 7-9 last season.

I don’t have much optimism, but you’re correct...
          Trading 30/30 for Brady helps. Bucs aren’t the best example of a turnaround for that reason, but it seems like every year there’s a team that’s supposed to tank but is too good. The 2019 Dolphins come to mind.

I actually think some of the young guys on the OL showed promise. IMO the constant reshuffling was the biggest problem.

Comment

I can assure you this team is now irrelevant for at least two years. If Howie sticks around, it will be longer. There's nothing they can do to fix this overnight. Once you trade the franchise QB, it's a wrap. Now we will be left with wondering how this team would have been if they just drafted Metcalf or Jefferson and hired an offensive coordinator.

I'm glad the Super Bowl showed everyone what can happen to a franchise QB when his offensive line gets hurt. I have zero doubt it opened some (not the morons) eyes on here. It was a perfect ending to this season.

Comment

Working...
            X