Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Yep. That’s the firing offense.
    Yes that is the way to get an immediate old heave ho from the Eagles It’s the biggest offensive possible.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

All I know is that there's at least one person left in this organization that thinks Jalen Hurts should be the starter. Unless they just brought in Sam Hinkie, this team is fucked.

If this report along with the others are correct, that would mean all of Wentz's previous coaches have reported they would want him to play for them in 2021 (Pederson, Reich, Groh, Taylor and DeFilippo). On the flipside, Lurie brought in all new coaches along with Hurts buddy.

Somebody needs to put a tent over this circus.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

No reason to believe it isn't true. I had no problem at all with benching Wentz and I was excited to see what Hurts could do but he didnt light the world on fire.

Not sure this narrative and the "Carson is an uncoachable diva" narrative are mutually exclusive. The common denominator in every situation is Howie wins.
        I guess you’re right that they’re not necessarily mutually exclusive, but something about them doesn’t jibe. Mostly I don’t understand why Pederson would want Wentz as the 2021 QB if Wentz were an uncoachable diva.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Mostly I don’t understand why Pederson would want Wentz as the 2021 QB if Wentz were an uncoachable diva.
          Fucking Anonymous Sources.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Fucking Anonymous Sources.
            Those fucking anonymous sources sure are annoying ... unless, of course, they support an already-held position.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Cartson wants to be off the Eagles. He is a bad team member.
              Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Based on what?
                My opinion.
                --------

Comment

My opinion.
                  That's 2020s 'Merica in a nutshell. When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?
                    Personally, I think an opinion is what the the English language defines it as being. I don't believe that definition has changed recently.
                    An opinion is an opinion. It is not a fact. When did you start confusing the two?

noun

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
                    a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
                    the formal expression of a professional judgment:to ask for a second medical opinion.
                    Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
                    a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.:to forfeit someone's good opinion.
                    Archaic. a favorable estimate; esteem:I haven't much of an opinion of him.
                    --------

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He'd have to publicly embarrass Lurie. As long as he doesn't do that, I'm not sure there is anything.
                      Mrs. Howie needs to set up a burner account on Twitter and start tweeting crazy shit.
                      Maybe set one up on Parler and tweet that Carson nails kittens to crosses in his basement and feeds others to his anaconda.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Those fucking anonymous sources sure are annoying ... unless, of course, they support an already-held position.
                        I was being facetious. They have some value but you have to consider the context to form an opinion.

There sure an awful lot of them.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That's 2020s 'Merica in a nutshell. When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?
                          https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...37#post1434337

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...urprise-inside

Comment

Actually, this is 2020's America in a nutshell. You're not entitled to an opinion unless it is consistent with my opinion and my opinion = fact.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

My opinion.
                              Based on what?

Comment

Based on what?

For Christ’s sakes it’s his opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X