Hurts better work on ball security a lot this off season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts better work on ball security a lot this off season

This is one thing I used to always rip Wentz about... he put the ball on the ground way too much. Hurts didn't do any better. I want improvement.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Hurts will be lucky if he is the QB this season, my guess is he will be a career back up

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Hurts will be lucky if he is the QB this season, my guess is he will be a career back up
      Sounds like you are rooting for him to fail, I guess you are just pissed because you were so wrong about Wentz and that you will no longer have his balls bouncing off your chin.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

AS MUCH AS I THINK WENTZ WOULD TURN IT AROUND, AND I WISH THE F.O. KNEW WHAT THE HELL THE NIGHTMARE THEY CAUSED AT QB, WENTZ IS GONE, I WISH HIM WELL,
        AND HE WILL SUCCEED,
        BUT HURTS IS OUR QB AND TIME TO GET ON HURTS TRAIN.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

DSG, he played like shit, quit on the team, forced his way off, and made the team eat a $33 million cap hit. I’m sorry, but I’ll never be able to wish him well.

Comment

TO EACH HIS OWN. THAT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU.

I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THE F.O. FOR THIS FIASCO.
            HE WILL KICK ASS AS A COLT.

AS LONG AS WE KICK HIS ASS IF WE PLAY AGAINST HIM.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-23-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              DSG, he played like shit, quit on the team, forced his way off, and made the team eat a $33 million cap hit. I’m sorry, but I’ll never be able to wish him well.
              I’m not quite this harsh, close, but not quite, and will not wish him well. Howie is another story. Still unsure how much of a puppet he is.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Who's dick hurtz??
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Sounds like you are rooting for him to fail, I guess you are just pissed because you were so wrong about Wentz and that you will no longer have his balls bouncing off your chin.
                  How was I wrong, I still think Wentz is the better QB and will be great in Indy, if not then I am wrong. I never said he would not be traded we all knew that. It was the reports were all wrong. Those who speak about gay things usually know the most, so good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    I would have given him another shot after a bad year but after all of that sh*t., I’m with you.

PS you left out he cost Pederson his job. Maybe even ran him off the team!

--------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

HE'S AN EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE THINKS HE HAD ALL THIS POWER. .HE'S AN EMPLOYEE OF THE NFL.
                      GOT THIS GUY FIRED, MADE THIS GUY QUIT, TOOK OVER THE WORLD, I DON'T GET IT.

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED, INSTEAD OF DRAUGHTING PLAYERS THAT WOULD HELP THIS OFFENSE....PERIOD.

BUT IT'S DONE AND MOVIN ON, TO MEDIOCRITY ONCE AGAIN.

LET'S GO HURTS, LETS GO IGGLES.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        This is one thing I used to always rip Wentz about... he put the ball on the ground way too much. Hurts didn't do any better. I want improvement.
                        I think this is true for a lot of aspects of Hurts' game. Regardless of the flash and promise last year, if he plays exactly the same this year, it won't be enough.

Can he improve? He's shown that he absolutely can. Can he improve enough to be the dude for us? Remains to be seen, but hope he gets a shot at QB1 to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                          HE'S AN EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE THINKS HE HAD ALL THIS POWER. .HE'S AN EMPLOYEE OF THE NFL.

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED, INSTEAD OF DRAUGHTING PLAYERS THAT WOULD HELP THIS OFFENSE....PERIOD.

This is pro sports, not Burger King. If you don’t think players (who make significantly more than the coaches) don’t have that kind of power, you haven’t been watching.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I NEVER WATCH EVER. SPORTS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. NOPE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SPORTING EVENT.
                            I HAVE SEEN CHECKERS PLAYED AT A HIGH LEVEL THOUGH. EXCITING.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Again all SPECULATION, we have no idea if Wentz wanted out, maybe Howie wanted him and Doug out, no idea if he and Doug fought, no idea if Wentz was a bad teammate, some came out already and said he was great, no idea if he was a crybaby over being benched, he seemed to talk to Jalen Hurts the whole time. NOBODY KNOWS SHIT, so these people on here saying how bad he was are just liars or haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X