Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED,
    Jordan Love, Garoppolo, Kolb ect were 2nd rd picks drafted on teams with franchise qbs so that's not an excuse.. Though I agree with you that this FO has been horrible for decades, but Wentz psyche doesn't fit in this town.

The sad part as usual is Howie just like Banner will always be the common denominator with the apporval of Captain Forehead, as player and coaches go elsewhere and succeed,,

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      HE'S AN EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE THINKS HE HAD ALL THIS POWER. .HE'S AN EMPLOYEE OF THE NFL.
      GOT THIS GUY FIRED, MADE THIS GUY QUIT, TOOK OVER THE WORLD, I DON'T GET IT.

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED, INSTEAD OF DRAUGHTING PLAYERS THAT WOULD HELP THIS OFFENSE....PERIOD.

BUT IT'S DONE AND MOVIN ON, TO MEDIOCRITY ONCE AGAIN.

LET'S GO HURTS, LETS GO IGGLES.
      No its NOT, they needed insurance against him getting hurt or bad play and now that pick seems really smart. If wentz cannot handle a little competition then fuck him he is too fragile for this town and maybe the pros
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

No its NOT, they needed insurance against him getting hurt or bad play and now that pick seems really smart. If wentz cannot handle a little competition then fuck him he is too fragile for this town and maybe the pros
        This is where it starts and ends with Wentz for me. The great one's feed of that shit. Instead, Wentz got his coach fired and skipped town. He's not our guy.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

This is where it starts and ends with Wentz for me. The great one's feed of that shit. Instead, Wentz got his coach fired and skipped town. He's not our guy.
          No...no...no! You are a liar and/or hater!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

No...no...no! You are a liar and/or hater!
            It is all speculation! what don't you people understand!? SPECULATION and RUMORS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

It is all speculation! what don't you people understand!? SPECULATION and RUMORS!
              The reports are wrong!!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. HURTS IS OUR QB.
                AND I HAVE WAY BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Level of agreement 100%.

Comment

EVERYONE HAS THIER OWN OPINION.
                    MINE IS IF THEY DRAUGHTED THE WIDEOUTS THAT ARE NOW KICKING ASS, INSTEAD OF THE MUTTS THEY DID, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.

BUT AGAIN, WHATEVER IT IS IT IS.
                    YOU KNOW THE SHIT STORM I'M IN AND IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO ME AT ALL AT THIS POINT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X