X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    No. 6 and No. 156 overall to the Dolphins in exchange for No. 12 overall, No. 123 overall, and a 2022 first-round pick.

I think I like it. Waddle or Smith could still be there at 12. If Wentz stays healthy they have 3 firsts next year.
    Yeah, well, 3 first rounders in the hands of Howie is like a nice pair of....oh, nevermind.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 03-26-2021, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Draft Pick Champions

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    I think I like it too - I don't know the talent gap between the top 3 WRs and CBs but at least one of those 6 will still be there. Wouldn't hate Parsons at 12 as much as 6 either.
    Yeah. What I don't like about it is that with SF trading up to #3, the likelihood that Chase is still there at #6 seems high.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    I think I like it too - I don't know the talent gap between the top 3 WRs and CBs but at least one of those 6 will still be there. Wouldn't hate Parsons at 12 as much as 6 either.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    ok, it is true, hmm

guess its a good thing, just sucks we now have to watch Vagiants and Cowgirls draft before us.

So now speculation on whos avail at 12? WR? Pitts? OL or CB

I say draft that CB Horn

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    started a topic Eagles trade back to #12

Eagles trade back to #12

No. 6 and No. 156 overall to the Dolphins in exchange for No. 12 overall, No. 123 overall, and a 2022 first-round pick.

I think I like it. Waddle or Smith could still be there at 12. If Wentz stays healthy they have 3 firsts next year.
Working...
X