Eagles trade back to #12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles trade back to #12

No. 6 and No. 156 overall to the Dolphins in exchange for No. 12 overall, No. 123 overall, and a 2022 first-round pick.

I think I like it. Waddle or Smith could still be there at 12. If Wentz stays healthy they have 3 firsts next year.

ok, it is true, hmm

guess its a good thing, just sucks we now have to watch Vagiants and Cowgirls draft before us.

So now speculation on whos avail at 12? WR? Pitts? OL or CB

I say draft that CB Horn
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I think I like it too - I don't know the talent gap between the top 3 WRs and CBs but at least one of those 6 will still be there. Wouldn't hate Parsons at 12 as much as 6 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I think I like it too - I don't know the talent gap between the top 3 WRs and CBs but at least one of those 6 will still be there. Wouldn't hate Parsons at 12 as much as 6 either.
        Yeah. What I don't like about it is that with SF trading up to #3, the likelihood that Chase is still there at #6 seems high.

Comment

Draft Pick Champions

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            No. 6 and No. 156 overall to the Dolphins in exchange for No. 12 overall, No. 123 overall, and a 2022 first-round pick.

I think I like it. Waddle or Smith could still be there at 12. If Wentz stays healthy they have 3 firsts next year.
            Yeah, well, 3 first rounders in the hands of Howie is like a nice pair of....oh, nevermind.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 03-26-2021, 02:21 PM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that howie is trying to get Watson...

Comment

It would be a good thing to have four first round draft picks in two years all on rookie deals.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                  Why do I get the feeling that howie is trying to get Watson...
                  God I hope not, there is a chance with all the shit that has come out he will not even be playing football soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    It would be a good thing to have four first round draft picks in two years all on rookie deals.
                    Non-Eagles rooting guide for 2021 so far:

Wentz stays healthy and plays like he did in 2020 without getting benched
                    Miami to suck

Comment

Says to me they weren't in love with anybody at 6...would be jacked if they pick Micah Parsons

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                        Says to me they weren't in love with anybody at 6...would be jacked if they pick Micah Parsons
                        This would make too much sense so there is no chance it happens lol

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                          This is where I remind us all that the last linebacker the Eagles drafted who wasn’t either useless or crocked was Jeremiah Trotter in the last century.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

This is where I remind us all that the last linebacker the Eagles drafted who wasn’t either useless or crocked was Jeremiah Trotter in the last century.
                            Captain obvious here. I can't see Howie ever going LB or RB in the 1st.

I think at 12 they'll hope for either Waddle or Surtain.

Comment

On draft day, I am prepared to have the same reaction when Howie picks as George Brett had when they called him out for pine tar.

Comment

Working...
                              X