X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any Canadian firemen OL avail?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Even though Howie got great value to drop to 12, I feel the talent that was going to be there at 6 was worth taking. This seems like a classic Howie fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

God I hope not, there is a chance with all the shit that has come out he will not even be playing football soon.
        maybe it was Howie who conducted the smear campaign against Watson to knock down his trade value
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Even though Howie got great value to drop to 12, I feel the talent that was going to be there at 6 was worth taking. This seems like a classic Howie fuck up.
          I really hope Chase goes to Atlanta (seems unlikely) or Cincy (more likely). I was never big on Pitts at 6 and that was a little high for the other WR/CB prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

This is where I remind us all that the last linebacker the Eagles drafted who wasn’t either useless or crocked was Jeremiah Trotter in the last century.
            Zavin Collins.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/z...sa-linebacker/
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              On draft day, I am prepared to have the same reaction when Howie picks as George Brett had when they called him out for pine tar.
              Thats the only problem with droppping down, at 6 you get a great player every spot they drop exponentially increases the chance howie fucks up
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
              X