Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t discount Mel Kiper going all in on his reputation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t discount Mel Kiper going all in on his reputation.

Kiper hasn’t been in the habit of doing that since he famously calling out Colts GM, Bill Tobin back in 1994. (Look it up if you were born yet)

He said it could be the worse traded in the history of the NFL .

What if he’s wrong and it’s the 10th worse? Is that still going to be worse enough for you? Doesn’t it give any of you pause when he said it’s ridiculously stupid (and by extension he’s talk to many of you)?

Don’t be a pig head. Look at your Shit Show at the NovaCare complex and start addressing that.

Jeff Lurie is a Shit Show.

C'mon man. Enough of this nonsense. Wentz asked for a trade. He quit on the team. Untenable situation. I would have kept the pussy on principle but Howie and Jeff were pragmatic and made the trade. They’re soft. Maybe that's the reason they draft soft players and extend sentimental contracts.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      C'mon man. Enough of this nonsense. Wentz asked for a trade. He quit on the team. Untenable situation. I would have kept the pussy on principle but Howie and Jeff were pragmatic and made the trade. They’re soft. Maybe that's the reason they draft soft players and extend sentimental contracts.

Joe Flacco gives me hope.

Comment

I will take this more to heart if Kiper is willing to put his career on the line for this take the way he did for Jimmy Clausen.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Joe Flacco gives me hope.
          That's pure trolling.

Comment

Mel Kiper is a fuggin idiot

Comment

Wentz had to go, but we're going to be made to eat shit about it for a while. He's going to do well with Reich.

The good news is, that first rounder is money in the bank. The bad news is, it's probably in the mid 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                Wentz had to go, but we're going to be made to eat shit about it for a while. He's going to do well with Reich.

The good news is, that first rounder is money in the bank. The bad news is, it's probably in the mid 20s.
                Wentz wanted to go. The Eagles organization, who failed him in many ways, didn’t want him to go.
                Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-29-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Mel Kiper is a fuggin idiot
                  Maybe, but the trade is ridiculously stupid. He’s right.

Comment

wrong. he didn't want to play for PHL. What's your end game in that situation? What would YOU do Ms. DQ?

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                      wrong. he didn't want to play for PHL. What's your end game in that situation? What would YOU do Ms. DQ?
                      I would have never been in that position. NEVER.

But if I were asked to clean up Lurie’s meddling shit, I’d tell Wentz that I’d make a trade for what he and his agent thinks he’s worth.

if they low balled his worth, I’d laugh and tell them he’s staying. If they high balled his worth, I’d shop around for that price. No bites? He stays.

Put it on them and not allowed Wentz to write a textbook on how to leave the Eagles organization because Lurie is proud to be classy dumb shit.

Comment

Put it on them and not allowed Wentz to write a textbook on how to leave the Eagles organization because Lurie is proud to be classy dumb shit.
                        Agree. I keep Wentz and make him the starter in 2021. Challenge the fkkker to decide who he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Agree. I keep Wentz and make him the starter in 2021. Challenge the fkkker to decide who he really is.
                          yep

Comment

yep
                            Well, shit, there goes the thread b/c I agree too.

Comment

Howlo was made to look like a chump by Wentz and his agent. You can be sure the Haberdasher would have made Wentz stay in Philadelphia.

Comment

Working...
                              X