No announcement yet.

Wentz isnt getting vaccinated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the threat of players being fined and the possibility of teams having to forfeit games, does anybody have any idea what percentage of Eagles players have been vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
      With the threat of players being fined and the possibility of teams having to forfeit games, does anybody have any idea what percentage of Eagles players have been vaccinated?
      I think I saw that Howie said 90% of players and staff are vaccinated.

also came here to say that I just read Wentz is out indefinitely with a foot injury. I refuse to start another Wentz thread to discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

also came here to say that I just read Wentz is out indefinitely with a foot injury. I refuse to start another Wentz thread to discuss it.
        Just saw that. He needs a plastic bubble more than he needs a vaccine.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Thanks for answering my question.
          YES - Wentz is out indefinitely. We'll see if that affects the Eagles draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Just saw that. He needs a plastic bubble more than he needs a vaccine.
            The way I look at this it's a win-win for the Eagles.

Wentz doesn't play = Eagles are better off with him off the team and they got something for damaged goods.

or

Wentz plays = Eagles get a better draft pick
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Which raises a (to me) interesting question: Suppose the Colts have to forfeit a couple of games. Do those forfeits get included in the denominator of the Carson Wentz 75%/70% number calculation?
              Good point. If the game isnt played, it shouldnt impact the overall snap percentage.

But the protocol for unvaccinated players is much tougher. More tests. Harder to clear isolation. Makes it more likely he could miss a played game.

The foot injury likely makes it a moot point.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Thanks for answering my question.
                YES - Wentz is out indefinitely. We'll see if that affects the Eagles draft pick.
                Just tell yourself its going to be a 2nd and you wont be dissapointed, if we get the 1 then great but dont expect it like a lot of folks did.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Just tell yourself its going to be a 2nd and you wont be dissapointed, if we get the 1 then great but dont expect it like a lot of folks did.
                  I won't be disappointed about Wentz. He couldn't even stay healthy long enough to make it to the preseason. It looks like we should be happy that we got SOMETHING for him.
                  What I will be disappointed about is if #1 Smith is as much of a disappointment as #1 Reagor was last year. For years, I have been VERY disappointed with the Eagles WR's. I hope not to be this year. If Hurts is any good, with Sanders, their TE's, and hopefully a healthy O-Line, it would be nice to see a potent offense FOR ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

I thought at the time of the trade they would have been better off asking for 2 seconds because of his history. I guess the possible 1st was worth the risk.

Comment

Do you realize that there is the possibility that godfather has not gotten the shots and that you just called him "of limited intelligence"?
                      I do not need the shot, I had covid for 13 days and was in the hospital so I have my immune system fighting for me, if I did not get it I would have gotten the shot. I am just saying it's a CHOICE nobody can make you put something into your body and if they do they are setting themselves up for lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

I do not need the shot, I had covid for 13 days and was in the hospital so I have my immune system fighting for me, if I did not get it I would have gotten the shot. I am just saying it's a CHOICE nobody can make you put something into your body and if they do they are setting themselves up for lawsuits.
                        I'm sure that your time in the hospital was NOT fun and I do hope that you are now protected but the VAST majority of those people, who are getting sick today, have not had their shots.
                        As people lie sick, or in some cases dying from Covid, a person's "personal freedom", must seem like a silly argument to their family members who have to watch their loved ones suffer.
                        The country has had a year and a half of this virus nonsense and we're tired of it. I think that the majority of the people want to get back to normal and no longer have sympathy for those people, who don't seem to care if they get sick or not or who prefer to believe that this virus was "made up" or have a belief in some other conspiracy nonsense.
                        In other words, for those of us, who have run out of sympathy, I would say, "Enjoy your personal freedoms but don't cry if you or your family members get sick. You brought it on yourself".

Changing the subject - Let's Go Eagles.

Comment

Apparently he's not getting surgery at this point either. Good riddance to this headcase. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...diate-surgery/
                          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I'm sure that your time in the hospital was NOT fun and I do hope that you are now protected but the VAST majority of those people, who are getting sick today, have not had their shots.
                            As people lie sick, or in some cases dying from Covid, a person's "personal freedom", must seem like a silly argument to their family members who have to watch their loved ones suffer.
                            The country has had a year and a half of this virus nonsense and we're tired of it. I think that the majority of the people want to get back to normal and no longer have sympathy for those people, who don't seem to care if they get sick or not or who prefer to believe that this virus was "made up" or have a belief in some other conspiracy nonsense.
                            In other words, for those of us, who have run out of sympathy, I would say, "Enjoy your personal freedoms but don't cry if you or your family members get sick. You brought it on yourself".

Changing the subject - Let's Go Eagles.
                            Here is the thing, people who are not vaccinated by their choice are getting criticized by those that have been vaccinated, if you were vaccinated and the guy sitting next to you is not what are you worried about ? it's only those who have not gotten the shot should be aware of each other. In that case when people unvaccinated get covid from someone else who is unvaccinated then shame on them, they cannot complain.

Comment

Wentz is going to have foot surgery. He will miss 5-12 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X