Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Man's Lurie Area All-Jagoff Team

OFFENSE

C -- Steve Everett. Lazy bum. Cut by Eagles, signed by Rams, broke Kurt Warner’s finger on a late snap.
    G -- Bobbie Williams. Useless for three seasons. Capable guard for Cincinnati for eight seasons.
    G -- Danny Watkins. First name on the offense team list.
    T -- Steve Wallace. Big name signed from SF to play LT. Cut in training camp. Went back to SF and took back his starting spot there.
    T -- Demetrius Bell. Big name signed for big money to play LT. Like Wallace a bust.
    TE -- LJ Smith. Stunk of Rutgers. Look like Tarzan play like Jane.
    WR -- Freddie Mitchell. At a stacked position, have to go with the bum the haberdasher drafted over Reggie Wayne, the good Steve Smith, Chad Ochocinco, and Chris Chambers.
    WR -- Mike Wallace. Jagoff level - A bad burrito nightmare.
    WR -- Josh Huff. Chump cut DJax and then drafted this Oregon bum.
    QB -- Wentz.
    RB -- DeMarco Murray. Never sign a Cowpuke.

DEFENSE

DE -- Jason Babin. Congestion on Highway 93.
    DT -- Broderick Bunkley. The Eagles have actually done fairly well at DT. Bunkley gets it for being an underachieving first round pick.
    DT -- Trevor Laws. Wasted a 2nd on this bum.
    DE -- Victor Abiamiri. Wasted a 2nd on this bum.
    LB -- Quinton Caver. Wasted a 2nd on this bum.
    LB -- Mark Simoneau. The hardest working player on this squad. But he’s the poster boy for how the Eagles’ inept personnel decisions at LB probably cost them a Super Bowl.
    LB -- Mucus Smith. First name on the defense team list.
    CB -- Nnamdi Asamohga. Fuck you very much FF.
    CB -- Byron Maxwell. Fuck you very much Chump.
    S -- Jaiquawn Jarrett. Early evidence of HowLo’s college personnel evaluation aptitude.
    S -- Blaine Bishop. His name speaks for itself.
    Last edited by RSE; 08-09-2021, 07:14 PM.

While I disagree sometimes with your assessment of players, I have always been impressed with your retention of obscure players. Demetrius Bell and Steve Wallace? I don’t think even Jeff Lurie remembers those two.

I would put McShovelhands and a host of other WRs over Huff.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      While I disagree sometimes with your assessment of players, I have always been impressed with your retention of obscure players. Demetrius Bell and Steve Wallace? I don’t think even Jeff Lurie remembers those two.

I would put McShovelhands and a host of other WRs over Huff.
      Remember, this is jagoffs, not busts and chumps. Otherwise Considine, Stacy Andrews, Na Brown, and many more would be making appearances.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Remember, this is jagoffs, not busts and chumps. Otherwise Considine, Stacy Andrews, Na Brown, and many more would be making appearances.
        With the exception of Simoneau (the exception that proves the rule), I went for guys with loads of physical talent but who arrived in Philadelphia with no fucks to give.

Comment

Thoughts on Jon Harris, George Hegamin, Barry Gardner, Jerome McDougle not making the cut? I realize you didn't include ST, but feel like you could add a spot for Chris Boniol.

Comment

Simonwho?
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

PS I agree Watkins has to be el número uno on that team!
              --------

Comment

Originally posted by jrachiever View Post
                Thoughts on Jon Harris, George Hegamin, Barry Gardner, Jerome McDougle not making the cut? I realize you didn't include ST, but feel like you could add a spot for Chris Boniol.
                I meant to include Boniol and Tommy Hutton.

Comment

Originally posted by jrachiever View Post
                  Harris is a Bust, not a Jagoff. Gardner is a Chump. They just sucked as players. McDougle gave the Eagles something. Plus I’ll give him credit for being shot. Abiamiri and Laws gave them nothing. Nobody is beating out Babin for a spot on this team.

Comment

Reagor and Dillard are knocking on the door to get in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Reagor and Dillard are knocking on the door to get in this team.
                      I’m giving Reagor the inside track there.
                      --------

Comment

This is an impressive list. I'd nominate Matt McCoy but there's no room for him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I’m giving Reagor the inside track there.
                          Dillard is a Bust or, more likely, a Jon Harris class Chump.

There’s no doubt Reagor is a first class Jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            This is an impressive list. I'd nominate Matt McCoy but there's no room for him.
                            Competition for spots on this team at linebacker are incredibly stiff. We haven’t mentioned Darren Smith (never sign a Cowpuke), Levon Kirkland, Ernie Sims, Bryan Smith or Mychal Kendricks.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              McCoy would start on the all Chump team along with two of Gardner, Chris Gocong and Stewbum Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                              X