One Man's Lurie Area All-Jagoff Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Dillard is a Bust or, more likely, a Jon Harris class Chump.

There’s no doubt Reagor is a first class Jagoff.
    Given the early returns on Justin Jefferson, Reagor has a shot to end up on Mount Chumpmore. He failed his physical! Brutal pick.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Competition for spots on this team at linebacker are incredibly stiff. We haven’t mentioned Darren Smith (never sign a Cowpuke), Levon Kirkland, Ernie Sims, Bryan Smith or Mychal Kendricks.
      Darren Smith makes me think of Miles Austin. I recall a shitty effort/wrong route cost this team the Miami game in 2015. Personally I'd put him on the All-Jagoff Team.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Darren Smith makes me think of Miles Austin. I recall a shitty effort/wrong route cost this team the Miami game in 2015. Personally I'd put him on the All-Jagoff Team.
        I’m going to agree. Wallace contributed bupkis but the Cowpuke Austin contributed negative bupkis.

Comment

I'd put Damon Moore at safety instead of Jarrett.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
            I'd put Damon Moore at safety instead of Jarrett.
            I can see that. Jarrett may be more a Chump. Moore = Grade A Jagoff. 2009’s Blaine Bishop.

Comment

Reagor and Dillard are knocking on the door to get in this team.
              Based on last night, Reagor's stock is rising. Strong Buy. Dillard is a hold

--------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't think he's bad enough to be on the list, but Barnett loves doing stupid shit.

Comment

I have the Chipster as the coach. Can’t forgive him for trading Shady and letting Jackson go.

But many more games last night and…….
                  ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I'm still waiting to see something, ANYTHING, that shows me why the Eagles drafted Reagor....was this a "we're smarter than the rest" pick? UGH
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

No ass kicker on this team. They let the cowpie player talk junk to them on the play that ended up on the Eagles sideline. There was a time the cowpunk would have meekly run back on the field or if he said something would have got his head knocked off.
                      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

The Howie humpers are scrambling
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          I don't think he's bad enough to be on the list, but Barnett loves doing stupid shit.
                          More penalties than sacks in his career. He's making his best case. Probably saved by the most important fumble recovery in team history.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                          X