"We choose to go to the moon."

Mediocrity at its finest.

Comment

He doesn't qualify as a glimmer. Here are some glimmers:

Hargrave
      Sanders
      Ertz was giving effort
      Sip piss the punter

Those are four useless glimmers that could never serve as the basis for a rebirth.

Hurts now officially worries me. He underthrows and consistently throws behind receivers. Three games, same things. The throws behind receivers indicates to me that the game is too fast for him he can't yet keep up.

And Devonta Stiff doesn't seem to have separation speed nor the skills to win a 50/50 ball.
      Last edited by Dim Bulb; 09-28-2021, 10:16 AM. Reason: Adding a glimmer and a stiff
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Hargrave
        Sanders
        Ertz was giving effort
        Sip piss the punter

Those are four useless glimmers that could never serve as the basis for a rebirth.

Hurts now officially worries me. He underthrows and consistently throws behind receivers. Three games, same things. The throws behind receivers indicates to me that the game is too fast for him he can't yet keep up.

And Devonta Stiff doesn't seem to have separation speed nor the skills to win a 50/50 ball.
        Someone mentioned in another thread how Hurts looked absolutely terrified last night...could not agree more! He looked like a scared kid whenever the camera panned to him. I have seen enough from Hurts to know that, in my opinion, he is not the future. He is not even a decent NFL passer and add to that the fact that he cannot read a defense.

Comment

Hargrave
          Sanders
          Ertz was giving effort
          Sip piss the punter

Disagree on Smith. I think he can be a stud. Great route runner and good hands. Fast enough. But he needs some help out there. He's not the big, physical #1. If he had a guy like, oh I don't know, Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings, lining up on the outside he'd be open all day.

Totally agree about Hurts. Seems limited as a passer. Very concerning.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hargrave
            Sanders
            Ertz was giving effort
            Sip piss the punter

Devonta Stiff…LOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!!

Comment

Working...
            X