• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is worse, Hurts or Siriani?

At least our draft is looking better.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Hurts. He is changing plays after the mic goes off we don't even know what plays are being called. Nick is shit but the QB is not even worth pop warner

Comment

How can you tell. There are so many problems on this team. My question is who is more to blame - Lurie or Howie?
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Reagor

Comment

HURTS!!!!! THIS GUY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Comment

Hurts is by no means an elite QB but Sirianni is gawdawful. The team isn't paying attention to him. Bonehead plays by everyone. No discipline.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Hurts is by no means an elite QB but Sirianni is gawdawful. The team isn't paying attention to him. Bonehead plays by everyone. No discipline.
              Bruh Hurts keeps missing open players he God awful.. Ertz couldn't have been more wide open and he had all the time in the world. Sorry kid is just shit
              Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                HURTS!!!!! THIS GUY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
                Oops…

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Oops…
                  Not at all…he is actually dogshit

Comment

Oops…
                    Oops. are you shitting me? The guys sucks. Great we have a RB for a QB cool

Comment

Sirianni, and it’s not close.

Hurts has at least shown some flashes and had good moments (has a lot of bad ones too though)

Siriannis play calling and game management has been abysmal. Not to mention all the slop, penalties, etc.

Comment

Siri is woeful! If we had Doug we’d have a winning record.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Not at all…he is actually dogshit
                          I’m not saying he’s an all-pro but he almost single-handedly brought the team back for a victory. What about the 2 huge drops by the TEs in the 4th quarter??
                          Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-11-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

For me, it has to be Hurts.

The tipping point was on the free play. I loved that Hurts had the awareness to buy some time to let receivers get down the field and take a shot. However, he went and launched the ball roughly 10-yards past him and 8-yards out of bounds . So, he knew he had a freebie but couldn't deliver a pass to least give his guy a chance to make a play or draw a flag. He appears to be a gamer and have some swagger, but seems to also appears to lack the skill required to deliver passes where they need to be on a regular basis.

Comment

I’m not saying he’s an all-pro but he almost single-handedly brought the team back for a victory. What about the 2 huge drops by the TEs in the 4th quarter??
                              I do see your point and I personally think Ertz needs to get fewer snaps as he is not doing anything for this team. Thanks for everything and the SB but Ertz just has to go.

As for Hurts, I don't know man, I just don't see it

Comment

Working...
                              X