Clear All

• Oh ye douchebags of little faith

You know who you are.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That was two bad teams playing.

Comment

bwah, people getting excited beating a team that were missing 3 of their best players and got the breaks blown off them by Dallas last week. Ok ya team is amazing, plan the parade!! They will win some games but they are bottom feeders man. Some of you guys get hard ons for Honey Boo Boos mom. Wow the bar is really low on this board lately sheesh.

Comment

Some people are just fucking miserable. They won, yet always find something to whine about

Comment

I think some people don’t even root for this team. Not necessarily on here, but I also see it on social media. Just happier to talk about how the coach team and whatever players suck than they are when something good happens.

Comment

WE SUCKED FOR 3 QUARTERS, THEN I WENT TO THE BEACH AND WALKED ON 'THE GREAT WHITE SAND' AND WE PULLED IT OUT.
            GUTSY WIN.

I'LL NEED TO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS, WELL, 4TH QUARTER ANYWAY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

defense an ST were great. This offense is shit. Coach is shit for sure but wears nice t-shirts I guess. Just bc your root for a team doesn't mean you have your head in the clouds and accept mediocrity or worse. This team is not competitive. On any given Sunday, sure. For the division, maybe because Dallas always steps on their dicks with an epic collapse but for anything meaningful, um no.

Comment

No one is accepting anything. No one is saying this is a good team

they won. Winning is good. Some of us choose to enjoy a win rather than complain about the shortcomings everyone is acutely aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  bwah, people getting excited beating a team that were missing 3 of their best players and got the breaks blown off them by Dallas last week. Ok ya team is amazing, plan the parade!! They will win some games but they are bottom feeders man. Some of you guys get hard ons for Honey Boo Boos mom. Wow the bar is really low on this board lately sheesh.
                  You forgot the mention the Eagles are missing 3 offensive lineman and 1 out of position also our best defensive end. But that's ok only make excuses for the other team losing.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                    No one is accepting anything. No one is saying this is a good team

they won. Winning is good. Some of us choose to enjoy a win rather than complain about the shortcomings everyone is acutely aware of.
                    Plan the parade route son

Comment

Where did anyone say anything about a parade?

Stay miserable. Pussy
                      Last edited by WhyYouMadThough; 10-10-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                        Where did anyone say anything about a parade?

Stay miserable. Pussy
                        Ooooh the personal attack like that is supposed to bother me lol. You are too cute. In one breathe you claim we shouldn't bitch and point out the obvious and on another post you bitch about the coach. Classic bipolar denail but all good. All fans accepted hahahaha.
                        Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I DON'T SEE A THING THAT SEZ ABOUT A 'PARADE'.
                          FIRST THING HE SAID NO ONE IS SAYING THIS TEAM IS GOOD.

AND A WIN IS ALWAYS A GOOD WIN.
                          SHIT WE...YES WE... WERE PLAYING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY.
                          HELL I THOUGHT THIS THING WAS OVER, LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE DID. TOOK MY DOG TO THE BEACH.

IGGS SHOWED ME THEY MAY HAVE SOME HEART AFTER ALL...AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT... ALL DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            I DON'T SEE A THING THAT SEZ ABOUT A 'PARADE'.
                            FIRST THING HE SAID NO ONE IS SAYING THIS TEAM IS GOOD.

AND A WIN IS ALWAYS A GOOD WIN.
                            SHIT WE...YES WE... WERE PLAYING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY.
                            HELL I THOUGHT THIS THING WAS OVER, LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE DID. TOOK MY DOG TO THE BEACH.

IGGS SHOWED ME THEY MAY HAVE SOME HEART AFTER ALL...AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT... ALL DAY.
                            I suspect Spartan ain't old enough to know what it's like to watch the futility we did from the 60s through the 90s. Oh we had some success, but parades? Not even a dream, with a few exceptions that crapped out every time anyway! He thinks this is bad, he should be forced to watch the old Swamp Fox days... We made heroes of Vermeil and Jaworski, Buddy and Randall, and others, none of which brought us a parade. I'd be surprised, pleasantly of course, if they won another SB in my life, but I don't expect it. Reid actually spoiled the younger fans, they can't cope with the return to the fiascos us old farts are used to, he actually made us competitive, but again, parades? NADA! Bitching about it, especially after a good result, will leave you miserable pretty much constantly.
                            Last edited by Birdwatcher; 10-10-2021, 09:26 PM.
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

YEA, THEM LATE 60'S AND THE ENTIRE DECADE OF THE 70'S WAS A ROUGH TIME TO START BEING AN IGGLES FAN.

WHEN I SAID I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN WITH ONE SUPER BOWL, AND I CAN, BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAID AT LEAST TWO.

Comment

Working...
                              X