Oh ye douchebags of little faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    YEA, THEM LATE 60'S AND THE ENTIRE DECADE OF THE 70'S WAS A ROUGH TIME TO START BEING AN IGGLES FAN.

WHEN I SAID I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN WITH ONE SUPER BOWL, AND I CAN, BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAID AT LEAST TWO.
    I really started paying attention when Harold Carmichael was catching those quick slants from Roman Gabriel. That's when things started to get interesting for me.

And to IE: Yeah, I'm a skeptic. Catch Carolina two weeks from now and they'd stomp the life out of us. Yes, that's right, I said "us."
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I really started paying attention when Harold Carmichael was catching those quick slants from Roman Gabriel. That's when things started to get interesting for me.

And to IE: Yeah, I'm a skeptic. Catch Carolina two weeks from now and they'd stomp the life out of us. Yes, that's right, I said "us."
      IF I REMEMBER RIGHT GABRIEL WAS A 5 FOR ONE TRADE THAT INVOLVED FAN FAVORITE HAROLD JACKSON.

AND YES I SAID 7-9 THIS YEAR AND STICKIN WITH IT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT GABRIEL WAS A 5 FOR ONE TRADE THAT INVOLVED FAN FAVORITE HAROLD JACKSON.

I'm saying 7-10. They can beat the G men and the Jets and the Football Team.
        DB

Comment

DAMN I KEEP FORGETTING THAT 17TH GAME.YEA 7-10.
          WHODA THUNK 17 GAMES WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING 14 GAME SCHEDULE BACK IN THE DAY.

Comment

This team seems much better than last year. That was a good comeback and win by all 3 phases.

Comment

Harold Jackson was my favorite player in those days. When they traded him I instantly became a Rams fan...and then they proceeded to frustrate me when the playoffs rolled around...so typical. I remember the Rams kicking the snot out of the Birds at the Vet on MNF around that time...something like 49-3 or 43-0. It was ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

Harold Jackson was my favorite player in those days. When they traded him I instantly became a Rams fan...and then they proceeded to frustrate me when the playoffs rolled around...so typical. I remember the Rams kicking the snot out of the Birds at the Vet on MNF around that time...something like 49-3 or 43-0. It was ugly.
                AND ANOTHER DUMB ASS TRADE, EVEN BACK IN THE DAY.
                GABRIEL HAD ONE GOOD YEAR, JACKSON WENT ON TO THE PRO BOWL SEVEREAL TIMES.
                SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, EVEN WITH A DIFFERENT FRONT OFFICE.
                AND TRADED AWAY FIRST ROUND PICKS THE FOLLOWING TWO YEARS FOR A QB WITH TENDONITIS IN HIS ELBOW.

(YEA I HAD TO WIKI IT) I COULDN'T REMEMBER ALL THAT. JUST PISSES ME OFF AS AN ADULT LIKE IT DID WHEN I WAS A LITTLE FAWNSPINE GUY.

GOTTA LUV THIS FUCKIN TEAM.

Comment

Working...
                X