Hurts mechanics stink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts mechanics stink

He throws of his back foot and turns his whole body on deep balls because his arm strength is shit. Nice kid can win a few games with his legs but he's just not very good.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    He throws of his back foot and turns his whole body on deep balls because his arm strength is shit. Nice kid can win a few games with his legs but he's just not very good.
    He’s shit man! I’ve seen enough. I know they won’t but I would bench the bum

Comment

COME ON NOW.
      HE'S OUR QB AND WE GOTTA BE WTH HIM WHILE HE'S IN GREEN.

AS LONG AS WE STAY CLOSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

QB factory.

Comment

I'm still curious what people see in him including people here? Owner has already decided he isn't the franchise by rubber stamping a possible trade for Watson so what are we protecting his feelings? Why not try someone else on the roster? I mean he isn't even good at running the RPO and that's what he is supposed to be good at lol

Comment

Career Backup

Comment

The mechanics and poor vision are the main reason he will be a fringe starter in the league. I’m not sure how you can fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                I'm still curious what people see in him including people here? Owner has already decided he isn't the franchise by rubber stamping a possible trade for Watson so what are we protecting his feelings? Why not try someone else on the roster? I mean he isn't even good at running the RPO and that's what he is supposed to be good at lol
                zero point in playing Flacco. Maybe if hurts is absolutely putrid by like week 13 try Minshew but otherwise just ride it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  COME ON NOW.
                  HE'S OUR QB AND WE GOTTA BE WTH HIM WHILE HE'S IN GREEN.

AS LONG AS WE STAY CLOSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
                  So was Sammy Sleeves and no one liked him. If the dude is trash he is trash. Anyone is open to ride the pine Hurts isn't that special. He can take a seat like 11 did.

Comment

I want those first round draft picks used on defense. Minshew can be the starter next season.

And get a new coaching staff.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                      The mechanics and poor vision are the main reason he will be a fringe starter in the league. I’m not sure how you can fix that.
                      You can't and that's why everyone who knows anything about football knew he was a wasted 2nd round pick and even worse decision to had the keys to your team to. He is at best, a career back up of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        I want those first round draft picks used on defense. Minshew can be the starter next season.

And get a new coaching staff.
                        I wouldn't hate this. No QB in the draft worth anything this year. 3 1's and change for Watson with this defense is not a good idea. Old dline and no LB's

Comment

Another great deep throw by Hurts. He should not be at the helm at half time

Comment

He got benched for Tua. Who sucks.
                            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                              He got benched for Tua. Who sucks.
                              Imagine that. Then thinking it was a good idea to waste a 2nd and thinking he was going to run your offense lol

Comment

Working...
                              X