Okafor traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    My problem is with the fact that he is being traded now as opposed to two preseasons ago when there were actual offers on the table. Which is the reason Colangelo got what he got.
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited for this day to happen before I laid in on him. Today's the day. He's a fucking bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited for this day to happen before I laid in on him. Today's the day. He's a fucking bum.
      Tell us how you would have handled the situation if you were in Collars's position.
      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-07-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I think any move that you can make that would change espns win total prediction in a favorable manner would be the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          My God what the fuck was the point
          The point was to allow Jah to get on with his career.

Comment

There had been offers. Colangelo did nothing. He definitely blew it. He doesn't inspire confidence.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He had to wait long enough until he literally had to throw in a draft pick to get an expiring contract. Between the Nerlens Noel trade and this one, this team is full of grit. Where is that Justin Anderson? The Delaware 87ers??

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                He had to wait long enough until he literally had to throw in a draft pick to get an expiring contract. Between the Nerlens Noel trade and this one, this team is full of grit. Where is that Justin Anderson? The Delaware 87ers??
                Anderson is hurt.

Noel sucks...didn’t get half the contract he thought he was gonna get from Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                X