Did Howie and Lurie screw us up today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST KIDDING ABOUT HATING HURTS? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE IT.

NOT HIS FAULT HIS TARGET DROPPED PASSES DROPPED IN HIS ARMS.
    I do not hate hurts, I am not a hateful person. I just think is not a franchise QB since he cannot throw. He is way below average thrower and way above average runner.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

WOW all that writing for nothing, Hurts sucked and I for one could care less about Carson Wentz jackass. All I want from him it to lose but play 70% of the games. You keep saying Reagor as well, stop blaming someone else for Hurts mistakes. Even is Reagor catches the pass on the one yard line he was getting smashed by 3 defenders and not scoring, if this was in the end zone then maybe you have a point. Hurts left points on the field by throwing picks in the red zone. Howie is not the problem either, so go cry in mommy's lap and have her wipe your nose your boys stinks at throwing a football, get over it.
      You are the one that can't get over the fact that people disagree with you. He's a fucking rookie! Is he the answer? I don't know, and neither do you! Get over yourself. I bet you are the kind of guy that likes to show people how much he knows, but in my experience it is the know-it-alls that really don't know shit, but have to prop up their weak egos by bloviating about their mental prowess. Does it feed that ego when you come here and get into arguments with everyone, does it make you feel powerful? Seems pretty weak and sad to me....
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
      X