Hurts sucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

They came out passing for some dumb reason then correctly switched to the running game when that didn't work. Should have been running from the start. Still could have won without the Scott fumble and Reagor drops.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-g...-daniel-jones/
    We can go back and forth on this all day, but they got behind the sticks a couple times early. I don't think it's crazy to ask Hurts to make some throws on 2nd and long and on 3rd down.

They ran the ball 27/41 plays from the start of the 2nd quarter to the Scott fumble. If that's still not enough, then it's on the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

We can go back and forth on this all day, but they got behind the sticks a couple times early. I don't think it's crazy to ask Hurts to make some throws on 2nd and long and on 3rd down.

They ran the ball 27/41 plays from the start of the 2nd quarter to the Scott fumble. If that's still not enough, then it's on the QB.
      I'd say they got behind the sticks by passing. Hurts isnt Dan Marino for sure. That's a straw man but I think Hurts is acceptable for now. Obviously you cant run the West Coast Offense with him. The Eagles still need to build a foundation. They can replace Hurts in 23. I'm not seeing an obvious alternative so nitpicking him bores me.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Despite everything else, Hurts plays better, the Eagles win. He didn’t have to be great, or even good. Bang average would have sufficed. That’s the bottom line in the NFL - when the team is faltering or short handed or both, the quarterback has to make plays. He undid a lot of goodwill yesterday. He can’t have another game like that ever in Philly.
        Killer that it was against the Giants. Hurts has little margin for error from here on out if they want to make the playoffs and it's hard for me to believe that he can go 4 or 5 games without a stinker like that.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Despite everything else, Hurts plays better, the Eagles win. He didn’t have to be great, or even good. Bang average would have sufficed. That’s the bottom line in the NFL - when the team is faltering or short handed or both, the quarterback has to make plays. He undid a lot of goodwill yesterday. He can’t have another game like that ever in Philly.
          This!! It’s funny to hear the same morons who killed wentz for his absolute shitty play (and well deserved because he was shit last year) are the same ones blaming everyone else for hurts throwing 3 ints and costing us that game. It’s a fuckin joke…they are all frauds if you ask me

Comment

Working...
          X