X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
      DEERSPINE GUY, you call yourself a "LEGEND" but it's definitely not because of your grasp of the English language, spelling "bored" instead of "board." Now get out of here, you've "BORED" me.
      Nice to see racism is alive and well…you and 91eaglesDbag would get along well.

and the fact that u don’t know the difference between board and bored speaks volumes. Next you’re going to call someone out for saying area instead of era.

sorry man but learn the “bored” before you call someone out

Comment

I'd like to be Swedish on this one but this is unacceptable.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by SJONES26 View Post
          SNAKE!!!! waits for the 1 bad game Hurts has - then tries to sneak Minshew in there- no win situation if he plays great - MORE pressure on Hurts if he fucks up- fucks playoff chances up HURTS has earned the right to comeback after a bad game - HOWIE is a dirty fucking pool player
          Hurts shouldn't lose his job for being injured and if he can't take the pressure of coming back after a back up QB subbed in for a game do we really want another SpongeBob at QB? It's one game and to be honest I would like to see what this offense looks like with a passer that doesn't create from running. Not rooting either way regarding the QB situation but this will be more telling on the coach on whether or not he stick to the run or takes a different approach with a more traditional pocket passer.

Comment

DEERSPINE GUY, you call yourself a "LEGEND" but it's definitely not because of your grasp of the English language, spelling "bored" instead of "board." Now get out of here, you've "BORED" me.
            YOU ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT.
            PLEASE DIE.
            IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BORED YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER.
            STOP BREATHING.
            AND BY THE WAY, I WAS GIVEN THAT 'LEGEND' STATUS YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG JITBAG ASSHOLE.

THAT IS ALL...
            THAT IS ENOUGH....
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-05-2021, 02:38 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This thread is taking a shit, let’s talk about the QB controversy that’s coming to Philly. 94 WIP is salivating right now.

Comment

Just when I thought I could not hate Howie anymore than I already do he pulls this f**king BS. I'm ROTFLMFAO thinking about Howie's statement about him wanting the Eagles to be a "quarterback factory."

Both he and Lurie are turning me into a anti-semite.
                YOU SHOULD NUKED BECAUSE OF THIS COMMENT ALONE.

NO ROOM FOR THIS SHIT IN THIS
                BORED.

Comment

Well, Minshew looks to his checkdowns better than Hurts. Hurts runs better than Minshew and so that's usually his second choice. Can Hurts learn to go to the checkdown?

And can Reagor and JG just go somewhere together far from here?
                  DB

Comment

DEERSPINE GUY, you can go screw yourself. If you don't know when to use "board" from "bored" you are an uneducated dipshit.

Comment

FUCK OFF DESERTCOCK.

Comment

WOW for once nobody is yelling at me, HA HA HA. I really do not get it, everyone has an opinion they are like assholes (we have allot of them) who cares if you like Jalen, Gardner, Carson or whoever else is out there from another team. You jump peoples asses for giving their opinion.

Comment

Truth hurts doesn't it DEERSPINE GUY?

Comment

Truth hurts doesn't it DEERSPINE GUY?
                            Who is this douchebag? Where did you come from? If you don't realize the meaning of bored from board when talking to bored members then be gone son.

2nd, where is the so called "hammers" of the bored not nuking this POS for the shit he is spweing?

Comment

"WOW.
                              ALL THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THIS BORED CRACKS ME UP." That is DEERSPINE GUY's post from last night so all of you dipshits can suck my dick.

Comment

I'm amazed at all of the truly stupid people making comments here. Our last president is a real imbecile so all of the dipshits in the country now feel emboldened to flaunt their stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X