Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Night Football is HORSESHIT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once accidentally walked into a banquet room filled with all those “red hat” women. I bring that up because I haven’t seen that many Pussies since reading this thread. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..it doesn’t matter when they play. They play the dregs in the next 2 games if they can’t beat these teams even on the same day, talking about the playoffs is gibberish. Stop the whining. Play the game. There will be more postponements coming so get used to the changing schedules. And change your damn tampons

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Vermouth View Post
      I once accidentally walked into a banquet room filled with all those “red hat” women. I bring that up because I haven’t seen that many Pussies since reading this thread. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..it doesn’t matter when they play. They play the dregs in the next 2 games if they can’t beat these teams even on the same day, talking about the playoffs is gibberish. Stop the whining. Play the game. There will be more postponements coming so get used to the changing schedules. And change your damn tampons
      LOL the NFL changed its rules so that vaccinated players aren't subject to regular testing anymore. That makes any more postponements a lot less likely.

Comment

Working...
      X