Hurts has his issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts has his issues

But I’d still take him over this shithead.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/an...iggest-problem

I can’t believe we fleeced Frank Reich out of a first round pick for this bum.

I actually watched that game and felt very bad for those great fans of Indy..

Comment

Even when we stunk and Sirianni was talking about flowers I still did not find this season to be a painful as last.

He stunk, got the coach fired, still forced his way out of town and somehow ended up on a team that is Super Bowl ready - if the QB doesn't blow it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        But I’d still take him over this shithead.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/an...iggest-problem

I can’t believe we fleeced Frank Reich out of a first round pick for this bum.
        WOW. I KNOW WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN SCORNED AND CHEATED ON THAT GOT OVER SHIT FASTER THEN YOU HAVE.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-05-2022, 02:22 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He helped us win a SB he gets a free beer from me anytime everything else that happened is old news moving forward.

Comment

I'm not counting on it, but man will I be happy if Jacksonville beats Indy on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I'm not counting on it, but man will I be happy if Jacksonville beats Indy on Sunday.
              SEE...
              I'M THE OTHER WAY.
              I WANT TO SEE AN IGGLES COLTS SUPERBOWL AND HAVE HURTS BEAT THEM...

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SEE...
                I'M THE OTHER WAY.
                My blood pressure couldn't take that. I'd rather get the 18th pick from Indy than the 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

My blood pressure couldn't take that. I'd rather get the 18th pick from Indy than the 31st.
                  WOULD MAKE FOR A FUN DAY FOOTBALL THOUGH, BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SEE...
                    I'M THE OTHER WAY.
                    I'm surprised you want that matchup. You think people grave dance on Wentz too much now? He'd become the ultimate villain. It would be known as the "fuck wentz" superbowl for the rest of time.

But you're right -- not gonna happen.

Comment

AH...... IT'S GONNA BE FUCK WENTZ FOREVER ANYWAY AROUND HERE.
                      WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT FEW WEEKS BEFORE AND AFTER...WOULDN'T IT?

Comment

I watched Josh Allen play his first two seasons, maybe a little more football than Hurts has his first two seasons. I saw nothing in him that evidenced he would be any more than an Andy Dalton sort of QB and not the monster he is today, and I know 90% of the folks in Buffalo thought so too. I’m willing to give Hurts time.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          I watched Josh Allen play his first two seasons, maybe a little more football than Hurts has his first two seasons. I saw nothing in him that evidenced he would be any more than an Andy Dalton sort of QB and not the monster he is today, and I know 90% of the folks in Buffalo thought so too. I’m willing to give Hurts time.
                          Josh Allen is 3 inches taller and a full tenth of a second faster than Dalton with a monster arm. He ran a pro style offense at wyoming vs Daltons tcu spread. I'm curious about your comparison. Isn't there a much more obvious comparison for Allen? What's an Andy Dalton sort of QB? A 6'2" meh kind of arm qb?

Edited to add, What's being said here? Because Allen has made a leap, that Hurts should play until he proves us right or wrong? Where's the cutoff? He stops showing progress? Serious question.
                          Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-08-2022, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Josh Allen is 3 inches taller and a full tenth of a second faster than Dalton with a monster arm. He ran a pro style offense at wyoming vs Daltons tcu spread. I'm curious about your comparison. Isn't there a much more obvious comparison for Allen? What's an Andy Dalton sort of QB? A 6'2" meh kind of arm qb?

Edited to add, What's being said here? Because Allen has made a leap, that Hurts should play until he proves us right or wrong? Where's the cutoff? He stops showing progress? Serious question.
                            Blake Bortles is 6-5. Russell Wilson is 5-11. What the fuck point do you think you're making? Serious question.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Blake Bortles is 6-5. Russell Wilson is 5-11. What the fuck point do you think you're making? Serious question.
                              ​​​​​​Wow, someone just compared Josh Allen to Andy Dalton. I don't need to make any point. I asked a question. No one asked for your opinion about Blake bortles or Russell Wilson. If you have something to add, add it.

Comment

Working...
                              X