• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz Bleeding Hearts Fan Club

What’s up you fucking idiots?!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

THAT WOULD BE ME.
    I WAS PRESIDENT.
    NOT ANYMORE AFTER LOSING 2 FRIGGIN WIN AND IN GAMES, AND LOOKING LIKE SHIT DOING IT..
    I LEARNED MY LESSON ON THIS GUY.
    JUST LOYAL TO A FAULT TO ANYONE ON OUR SUPER BOWL TEAM.

I REPENT....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

In Indianapolis they are calling it "Wentz-ing", i.e., when a qb just melts down and has a series of befuddling fumbles/sacks/INTs.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/carson-...080044503.html
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        THAT WOULD BE ME.
        I WAS PRESIDENT.
        NOT ANYMORE AFTER LOSING 2 FRIGGIN WIN AND IN GAMES, AND LOOKING LIKE SHIT DOING IT..
        I LEARNED MY LESSON ON THIS GUY.
        JUST LOYAL TO A FAULT TO ANYONE ON OUR SUPER BOWL TEAM.

I REPENT....
        You're not getting off that easy. You fought this for years so remember the next time you go to open your mouth that you're dumb and shouldnt say anything about anything going forward.

Comment

This does remind me of two Wentz supporters from last season have been MIA - Snakebitten and Slag. I hope they come back around - not for the ITYSs but because they do make the bored a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            In Indianapolis they are calling it "Wentz-ing", i.e., when a qb just melts down and has a series of befuddling fumbles/sacks/INTs.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/carson-...080044503.html
            Wentz-ing! Bwahahaha! Reminds me of the Married with Children episode when the librarian tells the kids not to “Bundy that book”!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The only thing I'll say in Wentz's favor is that there was one game in his rookie year where he scrambled to his right and threw a touch pass to a RB over the safety and LB, it was the throw that made me think, "This guy might be good."

Not to engage in what Shakespeare called "odorous comparisons" (look it up), but Wentz and Hurts seem to share an inability to get to their second reads. I was watching Herbert last night getting to his third reads and was exasperated.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post

You're not getting off that easy. You fought this for years so remember the next time you go to open your mouth that you're dumb and shouldnt say anything about anything going forward.
                HOW BOUT THIS...
                FUCK YOU...
                I'LL SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO SAY RAMS FAN.
                AT LEAST I'M FUCKING MAN ENOUGH TO SAY I WAS WRONG.
                SO GO FUCK YOURSELF JITWAD.

AND BY THE WAY, I'LL GET OFF ANYWAY I WANT, IN YOUR EAR IF I LIKE.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-10-2022, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post

Fuck off Rams fan

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    The only thing I'll say in Wentz's favor is that there was one game in his rookie year where he scrambled to his right and threw a touch pass to a RB over the safety and LB, it was the throw that made me think, "This guy might be good."

Not to engage in what Shakespeare called "odorous comparisons" (look it up), but Wentz and Hurts seem to share an inability to get to their second reads. I was watching Herbert last night getting to his third reads and was exasperated.
                    I REALLY THOUGHT WENTZ WAS HAVING SLUG YEAR AND WOULD COME BACK.
                    HE HAD SOME GREAT PASSES THIS YEAR, BUT OVERALL JUST NEVER GOT BACK TO HIS MVP (WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT HURT) YEAR HE HAD.
                    INTERCEPTIONS TO TD PASS RATIO WAS OVER THE TOP THIS YEAR. JUST COULDN'T CLOSE THE DEAL. TOOK THE LUMP. WAS JUST PLAIN BAD WHEN IT COUNTED MOST.

Comment

I REALLY THOUGHT WENTZ WAS HAVING SLUG YEAR AND WOULD COME BACK.
                      HE HAD SOME GREAT PASSES THIS YEAR, BUT OVERALL JUST NEVER GOT BACK TO HIS MVP (WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT HURT) YEAR HE HAD.
                      INTERCEPTIONS TO TD PASS RATIO WAS OVER THE TOP THIS YEAR. JUST COULDN'T CLOSE THE DEAL. TOOK THE LUMP. WAS JUST PLAIN BAD WHEN IT COUNTED MOST.
                      Matt Stafford had almost 5000 yards and 41 touchdowns this season. But when he needed to come up big he did Stafford things. He’s no different from Wentz. I wouldn’t bet on them getting past Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Matt Stafford had almost 5000 yards and 41 touchdowns this season. But when he needed to come up big he did Stafford things. He’s no different from Wentz. I wouldn’t bet on them getting past Arizona.
                        HEY I'LL ALWAYS APPRECIATE WENTZ FOR WHAT HE DID SUPER BOWL YEAR, AND I THINK HE HAS THE TALENT, I JUST THINK HIS HEAD IS F'D AND NEVER GOT OVER FOLES COMING IN AND WINNING THE TROPHY.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-10-2022, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I don’t think it was the Super Bowl. He still had a great deal of credibility in Philly, Foles got off to a rocky start in 2018, and we were all looking forward to Wentz getting back in as the starter. It was the second time Foles got us to the playoffs along with the Philly Philly statue that destroyed Wentz mentally.

Comment

HOW BOUT THIS...
                            FUCK YOU...
                            I'LL SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO SAY RAMS FAN.
                            AT LEAST I'M FUCKING MAN ENOUGH TO SAY I WAS WRONG.
                            SO GO FUCK YOURSELF JITWAD.

AND BY THE WAY, I'LL GET OFF ANYWAY I WANT, IN YOUR EAR IF I LIKE.
                            Second Frontrunner award for Post of the Year! RSE gets bumped for this work of freaking ART!
                            DB

Comment

DSG was just being loyal. God bless him. You wanna see some shit about Wentz? Go to the twitter, that boy is getting beat up and not welcome back to Indy

Comment

Working...
                              X