OMFG JoJo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG JoJo!

Turn around three with.7 seconds left in OT.
    Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

WOW,
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

WOW

Comment

Shocking! I couldn't believe my eyes at first, that it actually happened.

Sixers never even had a lead in the game until OT...I can't imagine the blow to Raptor fans and the team's morale. (well, this is Philly, yes I can )
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

They GOTTA give Jojo MVP right?

when do they even decide that?
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Raptors fans were chanting “fuck Embiid”.
            I believe that turn around J in OT shut them the fuck up.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Raptors fans were chanting “fuck Embiid”.
              I believe that turn around J in OT shut them the fuck up.
              Quite the shot for sure. But I doubt Raps fans are crying over one series especially when they ran though JoJo on their way to chip. Let me know when JoJo wins a chip then start chirping Raps fans lol.

All aside, he has been a beast this year and there was no way the Raps were winning this series. Sixers are the far superior team but I am not even sure they will make the Finals. But when they are done beating the Raps like a JV team lol I will surely be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Quite the shot for sure. But I doubt Raps fans are crying over one series especially when they ran though JoJo on their way to chip. Let me know when JoJo wins a chip then start chirping Raps fans lol.

All aside, he has been a beast this year and there was no way the Raps were winning this series. Sixers are the far superior team but I am not even sure they will make the Finals. But when they are done beating the Raps like a JV team lol I will surely be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

You are like a little cunt you never stop lol Typical stooge from Buffalo where being a town of losers is the norm. Be gone old man. You are worthless. Your existence, meaningless and insignificant. It is funny that I live rent free in your tiny little supposed legal brain that is fantastic though. Ahahaahhahaahahhaha stooge.

Comment

Working...
                  X