Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Irish George

He passed away peacefully this morning.

May he be remembered for his generous spirit, dry wit, love for his family and friends, skillful pen, sports fandom and so much more.

I'm heartbroken to have lost of my seatmate and friend.

There's a tailgayte in heaven waiting for you with Red Klotz and KG has a giant aramingo with extra mayo.

Love you Tim!
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

God bless you Tim. One of the best people and friends have had the fortune to be a part of my life.

This truly is heartbreaking. Miss you and love you.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We're going to miss you, Tim. The world was a better place with you in it.

Comment

IG was the OG of this community. I'm so happy that Lisa and I were able to see him a few days ago. I mentioned many of your names to him and talked to him about the board. I told him stories about our days. He gave me a couple of fist bumps while we were visiting him. His daughter said that he had not done that and interacted like that in a while. God bless you Tim. I will miss you. You were like the big brother I never had. I love you.

Comment

I've been on this bored a long time but haven't been able to make it to a gayte much less had the chance to meet IG, but I know from the time I've spent here that he was one hell of a guy and a huge part of this place. I know a good bunch of you knew him personally and considered him a great friend judging from the remain legendary thread. His Philly vs. Dallas montage threads on Dallas Hate Weeks was something to look forward to. Condolences and prayers to his family and to you guys here who knew him. Rest easy, IG. COME ON BIRDS WIN IT FOR IG!
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

My eyes are tearing. One of the most decent men I have ever known. May God rest his soul.

EDIT TO ADD: changed my avatar to Tim's favorite avatar of mine. Philly girl!
            Last edited by RSE; 11-07-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

So so sad to hear this...what a great guy who will truly be missed....RIP Tim

Comment

Very sad to see this but he is no longer suffering. Will continue to pray for him and his family. RIP the GREAT "Irish George".
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

god bless him and his family,,,guy always brought a smile to every room he entered,,,was glad to know ya IG...have your rest.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    IG was the OG of this community. I'm so happy that Lisa and I were able to see him a few days ago. I mentioned many of your names to him and talked to him about the board. I told him stories about our days. He gave me a couple of fist bumps while we were visiting him. His daughter said that he had not done that and interacted like that in a while. God bless you Tim. I will miss you. You were like the big brother I never had. I love you.
                    So glad you got to see him two gap, he will missed by everyone lucky enough to cross paths with him
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

RIP to a great man. My condolences to all of the board brothers who have lost a dear friend.

Comment

RIP Tim aka THE one and only Irish George. Love and peace.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Rest in peace Tim.

I haven't been around for a long time, so I'm just learning of all this now. It's heart breaking. Tim was one of the GOATs. He always made me feel welcome, both on the bored and at the gaytes. He was one of the true genuine good dudes. Miss ya IG.

Comment

RIP IG such a good man taken way too soon. Fin Cancer sucks!!

Comment

What a great and funny guy. I am terribly heartbroken over this.

Comment

Working...
                              X