No announcement yet.

AND FOR ALL YOU KARENS OUT THERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THERE WAS VIRTUALLY NO PRESEASON FOR STARTERS?
    ITS GOING BE SLOPPY FIRST THREE WEEKS.....(.WHICH I DONT LIKE AT ALL. YA NEED A FEW HALVES AT LEAST FOR ALL THE OFFENSIVE STARTERS.)
    BUT SOMEHOW THIS HORRIBLY SLOPPY TEAM IS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFL...

HUH GO FIGURE....I GUESS EVERYBODY ELSE SUCKS WORSE THAN WE...YES WE....DO.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-30-2023, 01:40 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

Last year I bitched about the ST play ALL year and it wound up being one of the pivotal fuckups in the SB. The current level of football won’t earn us a trip back this year. I’m still a fanboy, but my eyes don’t deceive me.
      Shhhhh you aren't allowed to make sense here. You must blindly follow and agree to whatever the old heads say and ignore what you are seeing.

We are 3 games in and dummies are still calling it the preseason. Ya the 49ers look on preseason form. They would smoke us right now. I mean it's crazy to mention that we escaped 2 games with flukey wins and we could easily be 1-2 right now amd aren't as good as our record suggests. Nope let's just pretend we are world beaters and book our tickets to Vegas for the SB cause we are the Eagles.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Shhhhh you aren't allowed to make sense here. You must blindly follow and agree to whatever the old heads say and ignore what you are seeing.

We are 3 games in and dummies are still calling it the preseason. Ya the 49ers look on preseason form. They would smoke us right now. I mean it's crazy to mention that we escaped 2 games with flukey wins and we could easily be 1-2 right now amd aren't as good as our record suggests. Nope let's just pretend we are world beaters and book our tickets to Vegas for the SB cause we are the Eagles.

​​​​​​
        I tried to book a flight, but everything was sold out. Apparently, Dallas fans bought up all of the tickets after week two.

I don’t know where this idea that the old heads never bitched about anything is coming from. We bitched constantly. We just had more fun with it. The group catharsis around here during the FF era was some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

Comment

​​​​​​
          It's not really about not being allowed to point out deficiencies. It's more about the crowd of people who are happy to post during games, often games that this team wins easily, about how such and such part of the team sucks, the coaches are frauds, the scheme blows, yadda yadda yadda. Newsflash, even for good teams, games aren't always easy.

NE win was lucky. As far the Minnesota game goes, the Eagles outgained the Vikings, won the turnover battle, and won the TOP battle 2:1. They were up 3 scores in the 4th quarter. The Vikings cut it to 6 with a garbage time TD. Not really a fluky win.

There's also the fact that people are often just wrong about the stuff that they love to complain about. For some reason the issue of "rollouts" has come up multiple times lately. Hurts's passer rating outside of the pocket last season was 52.5. #32 in the NFL. He led the league in passer rating in the pocket. Yes, they are running fewer RPOs than they were last season, but they are also averaging 3.9 yards per RPO pass and 2.4 yards per RPO run. I don't think the issue is that they're not calling enough RPOs. I agree that Hurts has been bad but I think it's a complete waste of time to sit here and bitch about the coaches when Hurts just needs to throw accurate balls.

There's some other stuff too. Like bitching about the secondary that held Mayfield to 10/19 for 87 yards, 0 TDs, and 1 INT before garbage time on Monday. The LBs, who have actually been pretty good. Yes, LB, CB, and S were very iffy against Minnesota when this team all of a sudden had 5-6 street free agents in those spots. It will be hard to shut teams out under those circumstances.

Anyway, we have a game in 15 minutes. GO BIRDS.

Comment

​​​​​​
            I’m 62 years old. So, I think I qualify as an old head.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              WE....YES WE....HAVE OUTRUSHED OPPONENTS 460 TO 69 YARDS IN LAST TWO GAMES.

EDIT TO ADD......AND WITHOUT OUR QB RUNNING THE BALL. GENIUS......
              PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BITCHES.
              Have you ever seen a worse 4-0 team? I haven’t. Play at this level won’t get us (yeah, I said us) to the Super Bowl let alone win it. So, I’ll take my Karen lumps now because if this keeps up, we (yes, I said we) won’t be cheering our team on in February. At the end of the season, there’s only one winner.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
              X