We have no running game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Perhaps they should go straight to Nick's office and tell him that 38 points is too many?
    Sure! If you think that game was the only one when we lacked a running game. 38 points against WAS isn’t the point. Balance via a run game WILL be important against the better teams. Or, we can just throw it 80% of the time and see how that works out.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Why the Eagles keep trying to make Gainwell happen is beyond me. He is nowhere near the back Swift is, we have Boston Scott for the goal line and to spell Swift, and I simply can’t believe he is better than Penny.
      I can’t help but think Gainwell is a Hoseman favorite. Nothing else makes sense as to why he gets so many touches.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

Sure! If you think that game was the only one when we lacked a running game. 38 points against WAS isn’t the point. Balance via a run game WILL be important against the better teams. Or, we can just throw it 80% of the time and see how that works out.
        Washington was stacked to defend the rush and Hurts had their secondary on toast. I don’t disagree that there are games where balance is necessary but yesterday wasn’t it.

Comment

Why the Eagles keep trying to make Gainwell happen is beyond me. He is nowhere near the back Swift is, we have Boston Scott for the goal line and to spell Swift, and I simply can’t believe he is better than Penny.
          I'd really love to know what the hell the deal with Penny is. I really liked that signing at the time.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/philadel...-social-media/

Reading his phone and responding to Instagram during halftime. Just beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Offense and Jalen played great. My biggest gripe, other than the turnovers, is the use of Gainwell. I really hope they stick with Swift, or try Scott and Penny, next week in the redzone.
              Funny how Gainwell had time during halftime to get into an Instagram beef with a fan about his fumble. Dude was totally locked into the game. Fucking idiot.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/philadel...-social-media/

Reading his phone and responding to Instagram during halftime. Just beautiful.
                sorry didn't see this I just posted the same thing. I would bench the idiot and bring in Penny next game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I'd really love to know what the hell the deal with Penny is. I really liked that signing at the time.
                  I saw something about how his issues in pass protection are why he can't get on the field.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-31-2023, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I saw something about how his issues in pass protection are why he can't get on the field.
                    Yeah they say Gainwell is playing because he can pick up the blitz. That is important but I would stay away from using him in the red zone
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                    X