Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish you meant the OC.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    I have bad feeling a lot of people are going to be happy about today’s game.

Lots of “I’ve said it all along,” “this team is a fraud,” “fire Johnson,” and “wake the fuck up” threads incoming. If we can stay under 50 of those, maybe we’ll have a shot.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Josh Allen is the 2nd best QB in the league
      Bwahahaha.......sure, right after Mac Jones
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hurts is the biggest reason they’re losing right now
        Who puts Hurts in the position to pass pass pass pass pass. Play calling helps amd hurts a QB mate. I called it right away not to be doing this shit and right to form he calls stupid plays. If our QB had to constantly chelc out of the OC plays to be successful there might be a problem no? That being said yes Hurts is playing shit too and as I'm writing this.. Fumble.... Fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Bwahahaha.......sure, right after Mac Jones
          No, after Mahomes

Comment

No, after Mahomes
            Oh, I didn’t know Mahomes was a turnover machine.

i see you haven’t got any less ignorant nor obnoxious
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Who puts Hurts in the position to pass pass pass pass pass. Play calling helps amd hurts a QB mate. I called it right away not to be doing this shit and right to form he calls stupid plays. If our QB had to constantly chelc out of the OC plays to be successful there might be a problem no? That being said yes Hurts is playing shit too and as I'm writing this.. Fumble.... Fuck
              I cannot believe we’re doing this again. If the criticism of a play caller is that he’s asking the QB to throw, that usually means the QB is playing like shit.

Josh Allen is being asked to throw the ball today and he’s doing just fine.

Hurts is managing to turn the ball over on RPOs and handoffs.

Comment

I cannot believe we’re doing this again. If the criticism of a play caller is that he’s asking the QB to throw, that usually means the QB is playing like shit.

Yes I agree Hurts is playing like shit no question. But why are we not calling a more QB friendly game if he is off. Slants, screens, running the ball that was actually working to help him out of the funk?
                ​​​​​​
                Isn't a coach supposed to recognize his player is off and simplify things to settle him in?

Guess I'm wrong but seems most agree with the assessment of BJ but you are also welcome to your opinion that he is good, or good enough or serviceable or whatever you think of him as an OC.

​​​​​​Edit to add: I'm not sure why every team that plays us even tries to run? Our secondary is so shit and torch able there is no need to call runs against us so ya Allen should be throwing lol Fuck dude on DC looked like Montana against us hahhaa

​​​​​​
                Last edited by Spartan92; 11-26-2023, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Yes I agree Hurts is playing like shit no question. But why are we not calling a more QB friendly game if he is off. Slants, screens, running the ball that was actually working to help him out of the funk?
                  ​​​​​​
                  Isn't a coach supposed to recognize his player is off and simplify things to settle him in?

Guess I'm wrong but seems most agree with the assessment of BJ but you are also welcome to your opinion that he is good, or good enough or serviceable or whatever you think of him as an OC.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
                  It’s hard to settle your QB in when he’s bailing out of the pocket and throwing INTs on RPOs.

Yes, most agree with your assessment of BJ. My assessment isn’t even that he’s good, it’s that people need someone to blame when the QB plays like shit, and the play caller provides the easiest target.

It’s 2018 all over again when Wentz’s performance Doug Pederson’s fault.

Comment

You are in the running to be canonized St Vandelay, patron saint of bad coordinators.
                    Last edited by 1960; 11-26-2023, 07:21 PM.

Comment

It’s hard to settle your QB in when he’s bailing out of the pocket and throwing INTs on RPOs.

Yes, most agree with your assessment of BJ. My assessment isn’t even that he’s good, it’s that people need someone to blame when the QB plays like shit, and the play caller provides the easiest target.

It’s 2018 all over again when Wentz’s performance Doug Pederson’s fault.
                      I guess Hurts has been playing like shit for 10 games them and if so why are we felating him as being amazing. Somethig is off and it ain't his knee. Pitt has been winning despite their OC. Axe the OC and they get their first 400 yard game is 2 years lol Sometimes a duck is just a fucking duck.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

You are in the running to be St Vandelay, patron saint of bad coordinators.
                        Right. Meanwhile basically every coach that this fan base has hated for the last 25 years except for Chip Kelly has ended up being pretty good either here or elsewhere.

Comment

I guess Hurts has been playing like shit for 10 games them and if so why are we felating him as being amazing. Somethig is off and it ain't his knee. Pitt has been winning despite their OC. Axe the OC and they get their first 400 yard game is 2 years lol Sometimes a duck is just a fucking duck.
                          ​​​​​​
                          No Hurts has actually been really good this year, he’s just had an increase in fluky turnovers after having an unsustainably low number of turnovers last year.

It’s similar to Dak’s turnovers last season. Lots of tipped passes, unlikely to continue over the long run.

Comment

No Hurts has actually been really good this year, he’s just had an increase in fluky turnovers after having an unsustainably low number of turnovers last year.

It’s similar to Dak’s turnovers last season. Lots of tipped passes, unlikely to continue over the long run.
                            OK you win. Now go argue with all the others who posted they don't want BJ not just me. Cool. Raise a beer for me!

Comment

Working...
                            X