Every time the run is working they pass and it ends in disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    But Brian Johnson has shown over and over again that he's a checkers man in a chess match.
    You could say that about the DC as well. This isn’t the year to watch two men learn on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

You could say that about the DC as well. This isn’t the year to watch two men learn on the job.

True. The only difference is that the defense is a below average group, talent-wise, with a good defensive line (that's run into the ground and gassed now), so you could reasonably argue that they'd overachieved at one point earlier in the season.

Brian Johnson is coaching a unit that, on paper, should be right there with SF and Dallas.

I think they both need to be shitcanned and replaced with men who have actual... whaddya call those things.... resumes. But Johnson should be fired first.

Comment

True. The only difference is that the defense is a below average group, talent-wise, with a good defensive line (that's run into the ground and gassed now), so you could reasonably argue that they'd overachieved at one point earlier in the season.

Brian Johnson is coaching a unit that, on paper, should be right there with SF and Dallas.

I think they both need to be shitcanned and replaced with men who have actual... whaddya call those things.... resumes. But Johnson should be fired first.
        Agree

Comment

I second the agreement.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Agreed! With the talent level, they shouldn't be among the worst in the NFL right now. I'm convinced the DC's scheme and play calling sucks. Great defensive minds and coaches can make scrubs play well
            Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X