Confidential (c) to IE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    This year is the twentieth anniversary of our crossing the Rubicon.
    I found this place (Rivals) the year I met my wife. We've been married 25 years this June.

Fuck, time flies.

Comment

Keep it up boys...............this may turn into a record setting thread of one that was Overbrooked from the start!

I recall when I threatened George Lafoon, a valued worker for AT&T in Atlanta, of outing him to his bosses there for wasting all his time on some dipshit foreskins message board. hahahahaha

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The Rapper was nuts. Here he shows, and then just whats your name. We got married and divorced. He was disappointed to find out I know all the words to Rappers delight. He is serving time now in Chicago for Stealing pizza from many restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Keep it up boys...............this may turn into a record setting thread of one that was Overbrooked from the start!

I recall when I threatened George Lafoon, a valued worker for AT&T in Atlanta, of outing him to his bosses there for wasting all his time on some dipshit foreskins message board. hahahahaha

Hahaha! Redskin fans thought they were darlings of the NFL during those pant raids. etc.

Look at them now… dirty, filthy pond scum.

Comment

Working...
          X