Never thought I would see the day…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

but when someone who doesn’t know me says I’m a bitch made eagles fan, it’s enough for me. So say whatever you want
    fair enough, I shouldn’t have called you bitch made I take it back, poor wording in my ball busting attempt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

fair enough, I shouldn’t have called you bitch made I take it back, poor wording in my ball busting attempt
      All good brother…I should probably think before posting but I’m just so heated at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I would be shocked. Have heard the argument that he is coordinator dependent…that is a lot of head coaches in this league. Reid’s Eagles never made it out of the first round post JJ. John Harbaugh has had erratic levels of success depending on who his coordinators are.
        IDK. Obviously I'm not big on the solution of firing people, but this is an all-time bad collapse. Pederson got fired after a season in which 4/5 of the OL, the top 3 receivers, top 2 TEs, and top RB all missed significant time, if not almost the whole season. They've shown they're not afraid to move on too soon and they know they need to win with this roster. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
        X