Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the top 3 posters on this bored...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

Give me something other than “senile geezer” and I’ll have respect for you. Something like “I don’t believe in abortion” or “I don’t want to slide on a slippery slope with gun control” or “government handouts are counterproductive.” Something. Anything. Something reasonable, something I can relate to as a human being.
    This.

Comment

I’m a life-long Democrat. Tell me that my vote for Nikki Haley will send Trump into the sunset and you can have it. True leadership is not about division.
      Level of agreement: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Yeah like option B is any better - the clueless guy in diapers! It's frick or frack in 2024. I like RFK Jr

AP-Biden-Fall-1-1100x734.jpg
        Personally I think RFK Jr is a whack job. Beyond that, he's too old too. Why can't we have an electable candidate that's in their 50s or early 60s?
        If he wasn't a stroke waiting to happen, i would be in favor of John Fetterman. He's been calling it like he sees it lately, taking on his own party when necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

Personally I think RFK Jr is a whack job. Beyond that, he's too old too. Why can't we have an electable candidate that's in their 50s or early 60s?
          We did and it was pretty great. However, to a certain population that dude is the literal antichrist.

RFK is a republican plant to siphon votes away from Sleepy and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Comment

I’m a life-long Democrat. Tell me that my vote for Nikki Haley will send Trump into the sunset and you can have it. True leadership is not about division.
            Id eat a bullet before voting republican after Trump and 1/6 but its crazy how sane she seems compared to her MAGA counter parts. I dont agree with her on everything but I could atleast listen to her thoughts on policy and rationalize it. I imagine this is what the Republican Party was like before the MAGA cult stunk up the place.

Make no mistake about it though, she will be back to sucking from the orange teet soon enough.
            Last edited by broadstreetparade; 02-23-2024, 10:50 AM.

Comment

So it appears that Senor Ricky is the only one interested in purchasing a pair of these fine looking running shoes. (I still love the guy)

Run faster, jump higher!

Support the convicted low life felon!
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                So it appears that Senor Ricky is the only one interested in purchasing a pair of these fine looking running shoes. (I still love the guy)

Run faster, jump higher!

Support the convicted low life felon!
                Id bet money Gobfather unironically ordered a pair of these.

Comment

Working...
                X