• Who the hell is CBGB?

Riccardo any clue?

This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      Riccardo any clue?
      While you're dicking around on the internet, your Sandals resort could be getting sacked by a hoard of cannibal warlord swingers. Keep your head on a swivel.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco
        This ain't no Mudd Club. Or CJGJ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

While you're dicking around on the internet, your Sandals resort could be getting sacked by a hoard of cannibal warlord swingers. Keep your head on a swivel.
          So check it: Ya know how these people on vacation are always trying to engage you and ask you where you’re from and shit like that? So anytime they do that my wife and I say they’re swingers trying to get us in bed! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

So check it: Ya know how these people on vacation are always trying to engage you and ask you where you’re from and shit like that? So anytime they do that my wife and I say they’re swingers trying to get us in bed! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
            There's a town out here called Anthem, AZ. Rumor was, if there was a purple painted rock visible outside a house in Anthem, that meant they were inside waiting for you and your wife to just walk in, climb into their bed, and commence plowing. You'd think they would do some type of screening, maybe have them leave a picture under the Live-Laugh-Love doormat... but no. Just a purple painted rock and it was game on, no questions asked.

Comment

Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
              Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?

Comment

There was a German couple who were at our resort for a few years. We spent a fair amount of time with them as they were interesting people and their daughter became fast friends with ours. The wife (who sunbathed topless) confided in my wife that they were having marital issues. I thought they might angling for some swinging action. Germans after all.

Comment

I got some groceries, some peanut butter

Comment

Thematically, there's a lot going on in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X