My Dishwasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dishwasher

Can someone tell me what the actual fuck is going on inside that thing when I turn it on and I hear bangs and whirrs for 2 1/2 hours? It isn't just cleaning dishes. My theory is that they are staging famous military battle re-enactments in there. Normandy, Gettysburg, Stalingrad. It's the only possible reasonable answer.
    DB

What about the long periods of silence in between all of the noise? That's what my dishwasher does.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Definitely when they are planning their next attack. No doubt.
      DB

Comment

The recent Spring Offensive, known as the Kaiserschlacht, in my dishwasher spilled out into the kitchen requiring $15,000 in war bonds. Water gassed is a tough way to go.

Comment

RSE thinks it’s his significant other that puts the sharp knives in the dishwasher basket pointed up. Oh that it was that simple a truth. It’s them. They know what they’re doing.
          DB

Comment

Mine doesn’t want to use water. Just dribs and drabs and little drips, just like my sink sometimes. Don’t get me started with my washing machine. It just dry humps my clothes.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Mine doesn’t want to use water. Just dribs and drabs and little drips, just like my sink sometimes. Don’t get me started with my washing machine. It just dry humps my clothes.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X